Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boos

Not that I actually care, but what part do you not believe?

By the sounds of it, you do care. I'm not going to get into a debate about it. I've told you that I don't believe it despite the picture you've posted. My view of you is that you'll find anything to moan about with regards to the Albion. You deliberately go out your way to find these things and conjure up all sorts of fanciful bullshit to back up your argument. If you are telling the truth this time (which I don't think you are) then you've become a victim of your own downfall.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
By the sounds of it, you do care. I'm not going to get into a debate about it. I've told you that I don't believe it despite the picture you've posted. My view of you is that you'll find anything to moan about with regards to the Albion. You deliberately go out your way to find these things and conjure up all sorts of fanciful bullshit to back up your argument. If you are telling the truth this time (which I don't think you are) then you've become a victim of your own downfall.

:moo: :moo:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
*Shrug* I put you in the same category as Brunswick/Dingo Dan/Vulture/Super Will Buckley. You're the mental posters who are using NSC as some sort of therapy. Good luck with that.

Thanks :shrug: I just think it's funny that you've decided that I'm lying about having mates or recieving that text, it seems a very odd thing to want to disagree with me about, considering what crap I do post on here.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
iphone.png

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
And another performance again like this on Saturday, then I suspect there will be several hundred/thousands who will show their displeasure at the end of the Bristol City game too.

If the manager doesn't like it - Adious.

I get the impression that you hope this will be the case.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
New I would get slated - but don't care.

Poyet has reached his peek. Time to go or for him to step down & be a number 2.
The guy is not up to taking us any further.
13th in the league flatters us as well & yes, I have been to every home game & many away games this season.

You really are an utter utter utter MONG who knows f*** all about football, the history of this club or speling (sic).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think this thread and others is a symptom of a much wider issue. There are a number of people in society who have miserable lives, they see no way out of their current existence, due to a dead end job, lack of opportunities, poor education and so on. Whilst I genuinely believe they do ''support' the Albion, they see the Saturday afternoon match as their one beacon of light each week, and expect it to anaesthetise and numb their feelings of misery, self hatred and resentment against a society that does not seem to care for them.

When the Albion fail to win, they don't get their fix, and hit out at all and sundry connected with the club (they are envious of the players, who they think simply got lucky in life through having a decent left/right foot and live lives in a style that is far beyond their means). This is similar to the behaviour of an alcoholic who finds that Bargain Booze has closed down, and he can't get his bottle of vodka.

This bitterness, envy and resentment is concentrated in giving abuse to players and management, for letting the said fan down. There is a sense of entitlement that has not been honoured by the club, and the snarling, aggressive nature of the posts seen here is a manifestation of that feeling of being let down.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

13th in the league flatters us as well & yes, I have been to every home game & many away games this season.

f*** off, you clueless, clueless cretin.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I think this thread and others is a symptom of a much wider issue. There are a number of people in society who have miserable lives, they see no way out of their current existence, due to a dead end job, lack of opportunities, poor education and so on. Whilst I genuinely believe they do ''support' the Albion, they see the Saturday afternoon match as their one beacon of light each week, and expect it to anaesthetise and numb their feelings of misery, self hatred and resentment against a society that does not seem to care for them.

When the Albion fail to win, they don't get their fix, and hit out at all and sundry connected with the club (they are envious of the players, who they think simply got lucky in life through having a decent left/right foot and live lives in a style that is far beyond their means). This is similar to the behaviour of an alcoholic who finds that Bargain Booze has closed down, and he can't get his bottle of vodka.

This bitterness, envy and resentment is concentrated in giving abuse to players and management, for letting the said fan down. There is a sense of entitlement that has not been honoured by the club, and the snarling, aggressive nature of the posts seen here is a manifestation of that feeling of being let down.
For the first time ever i totally agree with you as there seems to be a lot of frustrated people about.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
boo.

:jester:

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey

Just a quick thought, I don't really care and I haven't read any further than this...

Charlton and their fans thought this about Alan Curbishley when they were 7th in the Premiership.

3 years later they were in League 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here