Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Booing at full time?.......

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Still a bit harsh. I don't agree with booing, especially after a good performance, even though we came away (again) with a solitary point, but I do think your description of paying fans who chose to boo, is extreme.

What has paying got do with it? People pay taxes to clean up the pavement, doesnt mean that it is acceptable or sensible to sit down and take a shit on it.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
No, I did not boo was was pretty vocal during the game about the quality of finishing ‘simply not good enough’ and almost all teams in the top half of the table would have put three or four of the chances away. I thought Leeds were poor given the quality of their players available.
Was I entertained...yes, did they play well...absolutely, am I pleased with the result...no

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
What has paying got do with it? People pay taxes to clean up the pavement, doesnt mean that it is acceptable or sensible to sit down and take a shit on it.

Stop being daft - I'm simply pulling you up for being OTT in your description of people/fans/paying customers/whatever who chose to boo.

I've already said that I think it's a disrespectful act, considering how well we played, but your comment was out of order.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Where were we in the league after 13 games and how many points did we have ?
Many are dining out on some early season form which means nothing if we can’t get our act together. We will probably be back to 12-13 tomorrow. I’m not being negative I just wish we could score a goal occasionally we haven’t won for two months thank god we did win a few at the start.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Heard it coming from the North stand. Embarrassing to be honest. It was a good performance bar scoring a goal.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

are you aware you are doing the same, over-reacting?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Many are dining out on some early season form which means nothing if we can’t get our act together. We will probably be back to 12-13 tomorrow. I’m not being negative I just wish we could score a goal occasionally we haven’t won for two months thank god we did win a few at the start.

12-13 would be a good place to finish…….agree a good start is a nice cushion to have whilst beardy works out who can put the ball in the net. I’m actually struggling to remember the last goal I saw from us in open play - might have been at Burnley !

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Still not……the i in PInk…….:rolleyes:

It's the real PPF (as in the parody) - all in capital letters.

This is the real Ppf......see the difference? :rolleyes: :lolol:

Screenshot 2021-11-27 23.23.37.png

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
It came from the north stand and it wasn’t that loud.
That was the best we’d played for a few matches, having a striker made a difference who’d have thought it.
I have boo’ed performances before but vary rarely and only if I feel the team are taking the piss (Cardiff 0-2 being the last from memory) that today was light years from a ‘boo’ performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here