[Albion] Booing at full time?.......

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Heard it coming from the North stand. Embarrassing to be honest. It was a good performance bar scoring a goal.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The booing ‘customers’ just got highlighted and humiliated on MoTD. Almost as embarrassing as our shooting. Two bits of shit to ruin our day.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
The booing ‘customers’ just got highlighted and humiliated on MoTD. Almost as embarrassing as our shooting. Two bits of shit to ruin our day.

Oh well: dull day of PL football what with 5 games and two being 0-0 and another a routine home win for the scousers; viewing figures will have been low, especially by our game

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006

Entitled Customer s as opposed to supporters ?
Ref was inconsistent/ poor was he the target of the booing ?
I bolted on the final whistle so missed it
But knew it was coming and said as much to a pal way before the whistle blew

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
The club actively courts these types of "customers" (£££) over more working class fans, so reap what you sow.

I have never boo-ed the Abion (not even at the 0-5, Selhurst) and never would. Bell ends the lot of them.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
The club actively courts these types of "customers" (£££) over more working class fans, so reap what you sow.

I have never boo-ed the Abion (not even at the 0-5, Selhurst) and never would. Bell ends the lot of them.

Nail on head . We have a hard core of 7-10000 fans who support the team through thick and thin and the other 20000 in the ground are customers who would not support the club through thick and thin

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Have never booed the team off, and can't really envisage a performance where I would. Frustrating evening though, created so many good chances, really need to take one at this level.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Wasn't too many but certainly enough to hear hence Potter's comments.....he seemed flabbergasted at the boos and rightly so. He can't do anymore than he is doing with the strikers he has at his disposal. A bigger club comes calling and he may well say sod this for a lark!?

Yes because of the lack of support with the striker recruitment. And I wouldn't blame him.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Anyone remember the 3-0 away defeat to Carlisle, must have been about 15 years ago. Truly shocking awful, lazy, disinterested unprofessional performance. Must have been about 600 of us there that day, and they gave the players absolute dogs abuse after that game. 750 mile round trip from Sussex, and it was shocking, and the players knew it. I’ve never boo-ed, other than on that day.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Imagine being Cucurella (MOTM for me), Bissouma, Dunk, Trossard, Webster, Sanchez, Veltman - being BOOED off the pitch after that. They'd be fully justified in thinking "wow, what a bunch of dicks"

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Who the **** boo’d not used the term in some time but JCL’s. Yes disappointing, frustrating, whatever. But we thrashed Leeds Nil-Nil. Probably one of our best performances this season just shit all luck and quality up top.

If you boo’d you are an idiot or you haven’t been around before 2010.

Modern day fans are ****.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

The West Stand at the Goldstone were good for a boo. There will always be fans/supporters/customers that feel the need to show their ‘appreciation’ in that way. Yesterday’s effort was ****ing ridiculous though. Hugely frustrating, yes - but we were, yet again, sublime in our general play. Just glad we didn’t concede the sucker punch goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports