Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby Zamora for England Euro 2012?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sadly for Bobby, no.

His best Premiership season was 2010, but injuries deprived him of the chance to shine in Fulham's Europa Cup final, or be in the England squad for the ill-fated World Cup (probably a blessing in disguise). Unfortunately those increasingly look to have been his best chances on the international stage.

To be honest, since then the case for him to be in the national squad has been dwindling. He's not had a particularly good season, and there are now another 4 or 5 names ahead of him.

The fact Hodgson knows and rates him may give a glimmer of hope, but frankly it's only a glimmer.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

What's the point of taking TWO lumps? One at most for me. I'd rather play Ashley Young advanced on one side, and Sturridge on the other, with Rooney/Welbeck in the middle.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
What's the point of taking TWO lumps? One at most for me. I'd rather play Ashley Young advanced on one side, and Sturridge on the other, with Rooney/Welbeck in the middle.

nothing wrong with an opinion. I would also take ashley young, i think holt offers more than just being a lump as does carroll.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
nothing wrong with an opinion. I would also take ashley young, i think holt offers more than just being a lump as does carroll.

Against the likes of Spain and Germany they are both complete lumps. I'd take Young, Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain, probably no space for a 4th striker for me.

I<3joehart89

Feb 10, 2012
Zamora will never ever play for england again! Fingers crossed to see him in Blue and White of Albion again though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here