Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom and Barber

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
TB wants us to crank up the atmosphere at the Amex.Seems very passionate about it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some questions were toe curlingly bad [emoji85]

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
was meant to quote the above post!!

Share man?

Yeah.... He should mention how long he's been a fan a few times. And also how he has owned companies so understands, yet compares us, a ltd company to a PLC

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Just great listening to Barber & Bloom. They just give me so much confidence in this clubs future and how it's run.

The question about giving clubs a 6 point head start was embarrassing though

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I thought that was a better (more insightful) Q&A than the fans forum at the Amex.TB seemed back to his usual self (he seemed a bit miserable at the fans forum but evidently he was stressed by the transfer situation). I thought Paul Barber came across particularly well, a real asset to the club.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Missed this. Any good questions?
Very interesting discussion first about SBTS and then about singing generally.

Barber and Bloom both keen on doing SBTS as well as possible and both said they thought words on screen was a good idea.

Worrying, however, was the Yank they delegate to, who doesn't seem to "get it" at all, and talked irritatedly about his ruling out of "subtitles"....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I thought that was a better (more insightful) Q&A than the fans forum at the Amex.TB seemed back to his usual self (he seemed a bit miserable at the fans forum but evidently he was stressed by the transfer situation). I thought Paul Barber came across particularly well, a real asset to the club.

a lot more relaxed because there was no pressure questions about getting players in I think like you say.Barber actually speaks a lot of sense.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I liked the look on their faces whilst that bloke spent 5 minutes explaining he wanted help getting singing going. Politely suggesting it is self-generated was well stated.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I went on the stadium tour about 2years ago, and by coincidence they were trying to sort out the PA in the Amex. The guy who was in charge came over to apologise for the loud music, feedback etc, so i took the opportunity to ask about words to GOSBTS on the scoreboard, and he said the club didn't want it as it was too problematic. I hope they can now do this as i think those who don't know the words could really belt it out, along with the rest of us .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here