Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blatter gone

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Exactly that.

Amazing how his conscience has now come to the fore given that he's facing a long stretch in a US penitentiary.

To paraphrase Andrew Jennings the other day: I can't wait to see the the faces of this lot as they spend their first night in Rikers Island.

Somehow I doubt the room service will be to the standards of the Baur du Lac

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
So why were the FA LICKING his arse and sending David Beckham and the England team to Trinidad then ?

Ssshhh!, this is the two minute hate thread remember. If you don't join in and do it properly then Big Brother has ways of dealing with you.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Can't imagine it will be long now before Blatter tops himself.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So why were the FA LICKING his arse and sending David Beckham and the England team to Trinidad then ?

Because that was how it was done?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
zapiro-danny.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What an utterly despicable bar steward Warner is. We've all known that he is an England hating racist twunt but his plan on dropping all of FIFA deep in the shit whilst trying to save his skin shows him to be the lowlife scum we've all grown to hate. We're all having confirmation of what we've known for 20 years or so-the awarding of World Cups came down to who offered the best bribes. That wayne kerr Warner had the fvcking gall to say the British led investigations and disclosures was sour grapes, colonialism and racism because we didnt get the 2018 World Cup. No you twunt-it was because we were screwed over by you and your cronies. Warner fears for his life? He wants to attend an England match at Wembley if he wants to experience fear.

On the other hand, it's great news that the FBI have identified this squealing, moral-free, bell-end as someone to pressure. Imagine if he had a pair? The FBI would probably still be struggling to get anyone of note.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
On the other hand, it's great news that the FBI have identified this squealing, moral-free, bell-end as someone to pressure. Imagine if he had a pair? The FBI would probably still be struggling to get anyone of note.

Thankfully there appears to be a number of people looking to dump high ranking FIFA officials deep in the shit. I just hope Warner's squealing doesn't let him off the hook.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What an utterly despicable bar steward Warner is. We've all known that he is an England hating racist twunt but his plan on dropping all of FIFA deep in the shit whilst trying to save his skin shows him to be the lowlife scum we've all grown to hate. We're all having confirmation of what we've known for 20 years or so-the awarding of World Cups came down to who offered the best bribes. That wayne kerr Warner had the fvcking gall to say the British led investigations and disclosures was sour grapes, colonialism and racism because we didnt get the 2018 World Cup. No you twunt-it was because we were screwed over by you and your cronies. Warner fears for his life? He wants to attend an England match at Wembley if he wants to experience fear.

It's called "doing a Mugabe" I beleive

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
one of sepp's good buddies ....Mugabe went to school in Arundel where he was apparently drilled by the brothers , this is why he hates honkys so much.......proper thunder**** that bloke...!!

He has some choice "friends", Van Hoogstraten is another

Arundel School in Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) I assume you mean??

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

I disagree. Even Blatter's gone and he's got a brassneck unlike any other. Reading the various reports from the media, esp the US ones, the whole case was opened because Chuck Blazer, a US citizen, had undeclared foreign bank accounts and evaded US tax. From there, they put a wire on him and recorded FIFA meetings and this has led to the other arrests. The FBI have enough on Warner et al to justify a worldwide Interpol and FBI warrant. By the sounds of it, they've got Warner by the short and curlies.

I'm guessing that Blatter's lawyers found out about the wiretaps in the disclosed testimony last week and advised him of such and this has prompted his resignation. I genuinely think that Blatter underestimated how much evidence the FBI would have. My gut feel is that Blatter reckoned even if Warner went down, he was such an unreliable witness that it would be easy to discredit anything he blabbed. Clandestine recording of his and other senior FIFA officials' meetings on the other hand would be extremely difficult to just bat away with blanket denials.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here