Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blatter gone

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Chuck Blazer's testimony is a bit damning

"During my association with FIFA and C0NCACAF, among
other things, I and others agreed that I or a co-consp"i rator
would commit at least two acts of racketeering activity.
Among other things, I agreed with other persons in or around
1992 to faci]itate the acceptance of a bribe in conj unction
with the selection of the host nation for the 1998 World Cup.
Beginning in or about 1993 and continuing through the early
2000s, I and others agreed to accept bribes and kickbacks in
conj unction with the broadcast and other rights to the 1996,
'1998, 2000, 2002, and 2003 Go1 d Cups. Beginning in or around
2004 and continuing through 2011 , I and others on the FIFA
executive committee agreed to accept bribes in conjunction
with the selection of South Africa as the host nation for the
2010 World Cup."

He's singing sweetly, wonder how many more will follow him

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Chuck Blazer's testimony is a bit damning

"During my association with FIFA and C0NCACAF, among
other things, I and others agreed that I or a co-consp"i rator
would commit at least two acts of racketeering activity.
Among other things, I agreed with other persons in or around
1992 to faci]itate the acceptance of a bribe in conj unction
with the selection of the host nation for the 1998 World Cup.
Beginning in or about 1993 and continuing through the early
2000s, I and others agreed to accept bribes and kickbacks in
conj unction with the broadcast and other rights to the 1996,
'1998, 2000, 2002, and 2003 Go1 d Cups. Beginning in or around
2004 and continuing through 2011 , I and others on the FIFA
executive committee agreed to accept bribes in conjunction
with the selection of South Africa as the host nation for the
2010 World Cup."

He's singing sweetly, wonder how many more will follow him

Squealing like the pig of a man he is. I've feeling the FBI want the top man so yes, let's hope those currently arrested take a deal and get the godfather put away for the rest of his life.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Appears that Chucky is squealing like a prime porker :lol: #snoutsinthetrough

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"Chuck Blazer says Fifa executive committee took bribes over 1998 and 2010 World Cups"

Starting to worry, Blatter?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If these new allegations are true this could take the investigation to a new level.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-33002879

Speaking in Trinidad, he (Jack Warner) said he could link Fifa officials to the 2010 election in Trinidad and Tobago.

"I will no longer keep secrets for them who actively seek to destroy the country,"

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
If these new allegations are true this could take the investigation to a new level.

Speaking in Trinidad, he (Jack Warner) said he could link Fifa officials to the 2010 election in Trinidad and Tobago.

"I will no longer keep secrets for them who actively seek to destroy the country,"

"Now that we're all well and truly rumbled I've got to save my own skin, but I want to sound like I'm doing something noble when I do it"

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Yeah the phrase 'sinking ship' comes to mind but if there is any substance to these allegations!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Warner ready to squeal as well, doesn't fancy seeing out his days in a US prison facility. Blatter's dynasty could crumble extremely quickly.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

And this bit is rather juicey ...

"Mr Warner, a key figure in the deepening scandal, said he had given lawyers documents outlining the links between Fifa, its funding, himself and the 2010 election in Trinidad and Tobago. He said the transactions also included Fifa chief Sepp Blatter."

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Warner ready to squeal as well, doesn't fancy seeing out his days in a US prison facility. Blatter's dynasty could crumble extremely quickly.
What an utterly despicable bar steward Warner is. We've all known that he is an England hating racist twunt but his plan on dropping all of FIFA deep in the shit whilst trying to save his skin shows him to be the lowlife scum we've all grown to hate. We're all having confirmation of what we've known for 20 years or so-the awarding of World Cups came down to who offered the best bribes. That wayne kerr Warner had the fvcking gall to say the British led investigations and disclosures was sour grapes, colonialism and racism because we didnt get the 2018 World Cup. No you twunt-it was because we were screwed over by you and your cronies. Warner fears for his life? He wants to attend an England match at Wembley if he wants to experience fear.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Now that we're all well and truly rumbled I've got to save my own skin, but I want to sound like I'm doing something noble when I do it"

Exactly that.

Amazing how his conscience has now come to the fore given that he's facing a long stretch in a US penitentiary.

To paraphrase Andrew Jennings the other day: I can't wait to see the the faces of this lot as they spend their first night in Rikers Island.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Exactly that.

Amazing how his conscience has now come to the fore given that he's facing a long stretch in a US penitentiary.

To paraphrase Andrew Jennings the other day: I can't wait to see the the faces of this lot as they spend their first night in Rikers Island.

He could of course be mad as a hatter, probably both.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Out of all of them I hope Warner suffers the most in jail. The fvcking ******* hasn't got a single shred of honour or decency about himself.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[oQUOTE=Bwian;6951010]Out of all of them I hope Warner suffers the most in jail. The fvcking ******* hasn't got a single shred of honour or decency about himself.[/QUOTE]

No. A complete turd of a human being.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
What an utterly despicable bar steward Warner is. We've all known that he is an England hating racist twunt but his plan on dropping all of FIFA deep in the shit whilst trying to save his skin shows him to be the lowlife scum we've all grown to hate. We're all having confirmation of what we've known for 20 years or so-the awarding of World Cups came down to who offered the best bribes. That wayne kerr Warner had the fvcking gall to say the British led investigations and disclosures was sour grapes, colonialism and racism because we didnt get the 2018 World Cup. No you twunt-it was because we were screwed over by you and your cronies. Warner fears for his life? He wants to attend an England match at Wembley if he wants to experience fear.

So why were the FA LICKING his arse and sending David Beckham and the England team to Trinidad then ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here