Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn have turned down an improved £3 million bid for Marshall

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I hope the club have started negotiations for option number 3 as the window's end is getting closer. That's nearly two months now we have been negotiating with Ali Jakhanbash and Marshall for what appears two knock backs.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I hope the club have started negotiations for option number 3 as the window's end is getting closer. That's nearly two months now we have been negotiating with Ali Jakhanbash and Marshall for what appears two knock backs.

Don't forget Jamie Murphy.....we are on option 4......that we know of!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

As I recall it wasn't him that knocked us back, but we told him to do one, after he asked for another 4 weeks to consider our offer. Maybe I'm not remembering it rightly?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So it's a straight fight between what's printed in the Mail, and Bozza's imagination? Where does Bozza's thoughts aided by contacts come then?

I'm lost here. I was trying to say, clumsily it appears, that I believe the Mail to be there or thereabouts on the Marshall story.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have we really gone £1.5m -> £2m -> £3m though?

You'd imagine the increments would get smaller, not bigger.
Where are these figures coming from - perhaps they're being leaked by Blackburn, and perhaps the last one includes bonus payments or something. That's too many perhapses isn't it?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Marshall and Bobby? I am just beginning to like the idea if this comes to fruition......

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really hope we get this over the line sooner rather than later and we will be looking good to avoid another relegation battle...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here