Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bissouma

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Would love Biss to come back one day. Out of all the players we've lost, he's the only one I really miss (obviously White is class but not a first teamer for long enough).

He would be a brilliant signing for Chelsea and Potter I feel.

At least her be able to pass back to the keeper there.

Gonzo BHA

Sep 3, 2004
BN1
Would love Biss to come back one day. Out of all the players we've lost, he's the only one I really miss (obviously White is class but not a first teamer for long enough).

He would be a brilliant signing for Chelsea and Potter I feel.
He's looked a shadow of his former self since signing for Spurs and his performances had started to drop off for us towards the end. Not sure it would be a great idea but I suppose we know what he's capable of when he's on song.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Assuming the idea is to improve the team, why wouldn't we spend the whole £90m on new players, rather than sticking £20m on somebody we've already moved on from?

Because we didn't want to move on from him. He was quality and nobody wanted him to go.

Maybe he's realised the grass isn't always greener on the other side and we are where he played his best football.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Because we didn't want to move on from him. He was quality and nobody wanted him to go.

Maybe he's realised the grass isn't always greener on the other side and we are where he played his best football.
He was good, but we're playing well now (better than when he was in the team) and there are other players out there who'll move the team forward.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm really not sure Biss would get into our team now. He was great for us but he shone in a team lower half of Premier league. We're now as good as spurs if not better and suspect by end of season it could be proved by finishing above them!
Correct. He can’t pass and shoot like Mac and Caicedo but Caicedo can match anything Biss can do.

However, if we didn’t have Caicedo. I’d always have Biss in my team. He owned the midfield in so many games for us.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm really not sure Biss would get into our team now. He was great for us but he shone in a team lower half of Premier league. We're now as good as spurs if not better and suspect by end of season it could be proved by finishing above them!
He wouldn't ..... But as soon as Mac or caciedo get injured he would be straight in the team

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Yup. We know what a great player he is but he absolutely isn't the kind of player needed under RDZ. His deeper players need to be, first and foremost, play makers. He'd really struggle here now I think. He's an incredible DM in the right formation though.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yup. We know what a great player he is but he absolutely isn't the kind of player needed under RDZ. His deeper players need to be, first and foremost, play makers. He'd really struggle here now I think. He's an incredible DM in the right formation though.
He’d be one of the two double pivots that RDZ uses, they’d definitely be a spot for him doing Caicedo/MacAllister’s job when one or both goes for big money elsewhere. That said, I really don’t want him back - it’s done, thanks for the memories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here