[Football] Bissouma

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Was our midfield that bad? ???

Jul 7, 2003
Was he dropped or was he on the bench to protect him as he is nearing another ban for accumulated bookings and maybe GP decided to save him for the next two games

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who cares? He has gone off the boil, we don’t need him in his current form

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t start again for us. Head has been elsewhere for weeks. Won’t be here next season so we might as well start getting used to playing without him

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t start again for us. Head has been elsewhere for weeks. Won’t be here next season so we might as well start getting used to playing without him

Something is most defiknately wrong, but he is too good a player just to leave on the bench for the remainder of the season. There is still a fair chunk of it left to run, and we will need him.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Was he dropped or was he on the bench to protect him as he is nearing another ban for accumulated bookings and maybe GP decided to save him for the next two games

Hmmm if he was going to be benched surely next week against Liverpool would have been a better option, the Newcastle and Norwich games being far more winnable, particularly if Bissouma found some form.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
My how fickle we all are, already turning on Bissouma.
Has a couple of bad games and he's a gonna.
Cannot wait when Lamptey goes on a bad run.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
My how fickle we all are, already turning on Bissouma.
Has a couple of bad games and he's a gonna.
Cannot wait when Lamptey goes on a bad run.

There’s a bit more to it than though, isn’t there? His recent performances have been sub par, body language looks disinterested, walking straight off after the whistle, refusal to sign a contract demonstrates he wants out.
If he’s not committed then why would we want him in the team, if we had a scale of player performances when looking for a move he’s definitely at Bridcutt end.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Agree with DFP. I thought Alzate and Gross were fine yesterday. Biss needs to earn his place back and then show top form - I’m sure he will be let go if the price is right - 35m in Jan to AV was not imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here