Big Screen at Selhurst on the 27th

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Its a shame they cant all watch it in their own ground. Will save the cleaners in the morning having to scrub the seats in the away end of all the shit.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
It's a great idea and I think Palace should take it one step further. Offer 'away' tickets to Brighton fans who couldn't get a ticket for the game at the Amex. So even at the beamback there would be an away end with all the usual 'banter' between the two sets of supporters. Not sure the Police would like this idea though. :lolol::lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Maybe we should be doing this as well ?

It will probably be reciprocal for the away fixture if we only get an allocation of 6,000. A beamback to The Amex will see a 10,000+ crowd watching the big screens.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We would but we have Palace at Home that night:bigwave:

Fair play but I know you realise I mean in January when we go to Pikesville

£5 a pitch, keep your dogs on leads,no all male parties please:moo:

Attachments

• palace screen.jpg
    palace screen.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 173

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Don't get all touchy, we don't care if you want to screen your cup final at your sainsburys stadium with a hand full of nigels watching via stolen TV.
So, you came on the thread and posted why?

It's a good idea, but rarely ends well for Palace. I don't believe we've won a game on our previous 5 or 6 beambacks. I attended the Charlton one which the entire Upper Tier and quite a bit of the Lower Tier was sold. We had the added entertainment of some numpty's trying to put up the marquee on the pitch at the time. They were getting abuse until Charlton went 1-0 up.

It's a strange atmosphere though, wouldn't swap it for the actual experience.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
"Only get an allocation of 6000"

Our owners are putting our tickets on sale early with the sole intention of only giving you 2000 tickets.

Yes but at the end of the day you need the money. Still, if you do manage to sell out I suppose your version of plastic fans will be in attendance.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Good idea from Palace as it simply gets more people seeing the game...

I also agree with your owners trying to get as many home fans as possible for the Jan game, but dont think you can give us only 2000 tickets as there is a FL rule that you have to give 10%, which i believe is more than 2000 ?. Think we have given you 2750 ?, which is above 10%, so dont think so mate and would interested to know if you would give us more if you did not sell your allocation ? and that is not a gig at your crowds, just a fact that you fail to sell out very often.

Feb 14, 2010
That's handy. Not got a ticket and as I'm a London based seagull, then I might pop down to croydon to watch it ..unless its on tv?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports