Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Screen at Selhurst on the 27th

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Anyone ever been to one of these live beambacks? I imagine it must be a strange kind of atmosphere.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Anyone ever been to one of these live beambacks? I imagine it must be a strange kind of atmosphere.

I was in Regents Park for the final Ashes test of the 2005 series. The atmosphere was immense, but probably a different kettle of fish.

I even appeared 'live' on TV. "Let's see how they are getting on in Regents Park". It was old footage and I sat there watching me walk along with an inflatable surfboard, straw hat and a can of Fosters. Out of body experience.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Not sure. I know that we were only able to look at it once it was sold out for both sides, so you don't lose any revenue from sales.

We will get the added Programme sales so that's no bad thing.
Have to agree its a great move by the new owners.
Would be nice if we could have some feedback of the crowd reaction there onto our screen for when we score :)

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Dont come on here calling me a dickhead you prick. Have you got nothing better to do with your sad little life then come on here. f*** off and go and loot a lidl.....(And no I didnt read what you put, you bore me).

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sounds like a good idea to me, can't be arsed with this constant anti-Palace bile. If we did this at The Amex for a sold out game then I think it would be great.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Great idea this beam back, as the more Nigels that wish to watch their ritual humiliation all the more sweeter. :clap:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Sounds like a great idea, fairplay to both clubs for making it happen.
Would love it if we did something similar for some of our big games.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Sounds like a good idea to me, can't be arsed with this constant anti-Palace bile. If we did this at The Amex for a sold out game then I think it would be great.

As I mentioned earlier, it can only be done if the game it TOTALLY sold ot for both sides. The FA won't allow it otherwise.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
As I mentioned earlier, it can only be done if the game it TOTALLY sold ot for both sides. The FA won't allow it otherwise.

Are you allowed to drink in the stands or are you still not allowed in view of a pitch even when there is no game on?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I assume there will be a heavy police presence in Croydon that night to stop the rioters nicking the telly?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Maybe we should be doing this as well ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here