Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Fans given banning order....................

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Most of the keyboard warriors in this thread are those shouting "neanderthal". "thug" and God knows what else over the internet about a situation they have only the scantest details and about blokes that they'd shit themselves rather than say it to their faces in real life.

These threads always crack me up. So many people apparently that turn their noses up at the mere thought of a bit of fisticuffs between rival fans yet these are always the most popular threads. Funny that.

I can help you there. It's because decent people who go to watch football with no inclination for getting in to a ruck like to know who to avoid.

My pleasure

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Spot on , this is a board that was prepared to believe people were on ''computer courses'' in Afghanistan yet is cock a hoop at people being given banning orders on the say so of Policemen despite not being convicted of any offence.

Are these your mates you refered to at the time, who apparently were sorting out the russians in the back streets out of sight ???

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
No, it still has to be proved that the accused has at any time caused or contributed to any violence or disorder in the United Kingdom or elsewhere.

The complaint has to be brought by the chief police officer where the accused lives, so there would be a degree of evidence gathering first, if someone just reported a baseless claim to the police.

People get charged with rape and go to court only to be cleared later when the accuser admits they invented the whole thing, what was the evidence there? apart from a baseless (as it turned out) accusation?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
[FONT=&quot]So this isn't true then....
"He said: "All four men were seen to confront the Russian fans. Some were seen throwing street furniture and then confronting the under cover police who filmed it. This was in a square in the main area of Marseille and one waitress could be heard shouting at them to stop.” ?

[/FONT]
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/14607789.Sussex_hooligans_banned_following_violence_at_Euro_2016/

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I can help you there. It's because decent people who go to watch football with no inclination for getting in to a ruck like to know who to avoid.

My pleasure

Chinny reckon. That doesn't begin to make sense and we both know it's not true. I refer you to Mr Blobby's very informed post which puts us both straight on the matter.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Most of the keyboard warriors in this thread are those shouting "neanderthal". "thug" and God knows what else over the internet about a situation they have only the scantest details and about blokes that they'd shit themselves rather than say it to their faces in real life.

These threads always crack me up. So many people apparently that turn their noses up at the mere thought of a bit of fisticuffs between rival fans yet these are always the most popular threads. Funny that.
spot on mate.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
[FONT="]So this isn't true then....
"He said: "All four men were seen to confront the Russian fans. Some were seen throwing street furniture and then confronting the under cover police who filmed it. This was in a square in the main area of Marseille and one waitress could be heard shouting at them to stop.” ?

[/FONT]
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/14607789.Sussex_hooligans_banned_following_violence_at_Euro_2016/

SHH it's not cool to point this out

PS :thumbsup:

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Wonder if the french woman throwing a bottle at England fans in front of the riot police ever got nicked ???

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

My pleasure
oh yes , and this thread has really given you an insight on that hasnt it ? its not at all your voyeuristic tendency is it :facepalm:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

My pleasure

I don't go anywhere to get into a ruck, but have at various times found myself in that situation. Luckily none of my mates ran and left me to it, because they are not cowards/tossers. Sometimes you just have to stand and fight. It does not make you a hooligan/scumbag/whatever. Until the whole circumstances are known then nobody should condemn these men.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
People get charged with rape and go to court only to be cleared later when the accuser admits they invented the whole thing, what was the evidence there? apart from a baseless (as it turned out) accusation?

While this is not directly linked to the case of the fans. I would assume that there would be evidence of sexual contact if very recent from the alleged rape. If thete is a longer gap between the rape and complaint then there would need to be a narrative that points to rape which the police and then the cps believe can be proved in court.

In the case in question I would assume that the video footage was shown to the court and the officers present who witnessed the violence gave evidence.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I don't go anywhere to get into a ruck, but have at various times found myself in that situation. Luckily none of my mates ran and left me to it, because they are not cowards/tossers. Sometimes you just have to stand and fight. It does not make you a hooligan/scumbag/whatever. Until the whole circumstances are known then nobody should condemn these men.

the magristrates have found them guilty and the albion have banned them.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Why are you taking this personally? It's not my rule, but the rule of the board.

You follow me around telling me I shouldn't be doing this or that or telling me to clear off. I'm not taking it personally, just find it strange that you do it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You follow me around telling me I shouldn't be doing this or that or telling me to clear off. I'm not taking it personally, just find it strange that you do it.

You seem to be paranoid. I haven't been following you around. I doubt that I've responded to more than a handful of your posts in 6 months. I do tell other Palace posters exactly the same thing.
It isn't personal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here