Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA January transfer watch

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's not guaranteed with ANY player :facepalm:

As LR proved, but if asked hypothetically in a poll who was the next expected player to be out injured for over a month I would think Lua Lua would figure very highly Hopefully not but he could well come on tonight and suffer yet another setback or reaccurance of his last injury. He has had so many setback on his recovery trail.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Thats a fair comment but thats exactly why theyve eased him back following his op. Hopefully what hughton has said about not feeling any ill effects during training is correct and he can kick on from here.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Would be nice if we could get Chicksen and Holla off the books and ship Ince out on loan soon. Maybe even let Elvis go out on loan until the end of the season?

Looking further ahead than I probably should, if the club realises its ambitions this season then none of these 4 will be part of our future plans. Even if we remain at this level for a season or 2 longer, none of these 4 will be key to the club's promotion challenge(s). Sadly, not all players signed by a club achieve what everybody hoped for. Chicksen, Holla and Ince, for me, have 'reached their ceiling'. Elvis doesn't look like he will be anything other than the catalyst for a string of puns in any thread he gets a mention in so Don't Be Cruel and wish him well because He'll Have To Go to free up some wages.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Naylor: Things can change even as I write but there could be a pause in Albion's considerable early Jan activity before a striker is signed. #bhafc

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
if we didnt have Wilson I would be interested, not that i think he would drop to the Championship.

Off to Norwich is my guess.

Not a bad shout. Worth us picking up the phone though. Wilson and Gayle up front in the Championship would be a very potent partnership.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
Naylor: Things can change even as I write but there could be a pause in Albion's considerable early Jan activity before a striker is signed. #bhafc

Could this correlate with Miller Bolanos' mention of him waiting a week before making his decision??????
If so, and he does choose us, then I hope he proves to be the missing piece in our quest for the promised land.
It's gonna be an expensive risk.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Yet more delay. Please get on with it.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Not a bad shout. Worth us picking up the phone though. Wilson and Gayle up front in the Championship would be a very potent partnership.

Both loanees? Great just what we need.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Do not shoot the messenger, potential transfer news update coming out between 5pm tonight and noon tomorrow. Not very detailed or specific, I know, but reliable.

Someone's going to be wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here