Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA January transfer watch

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Is there any doubts that he will be back for any length of time as many seem to think that he could be a walking or rather limping fixture in the treatment room for the rest of the season.

No BG, it's a pop at me because I heard that Kaz was likely to be out until 1st March, and of course that information was not accurate and I was wrong. I don't mind admitting that, and taking the inevitable flack which I assume is in jest.

I only ever post what I hear from separately corroborated reliable sources, I'll never post recycled waffle rumour guesses and hot air, what's the point in that?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No BG, it's a pop at me because I heard that Kaz was likely to be out until 1st March, and of course that information was not accurate and I was wrong. I don't mind admitting that, and taking the inevitable flack which I assume is in jest.

You are entirely correct about that. Injury news is notoriously hit-and-miss, as I found out earlier this season with Dale Stephens.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have heard it suggested when at games that his career could be in jeopardy but not sure if that is from reliable inside info or just fans specualtion not knowing all the facts. and adding 2 +2 and getting 5.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Incoming? Or outgoing?

In.

But I must admit, I'd like to hear about some exits because the squad will become too big to manage, and in addition to JFC I think we must have at least three to go out on loan or sale.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
In.

But I must admit, I'd like to hear about some exits because the squad will become too big to manage, and in addition to JFC I think we must have at least three to go out on loan or sale.

Would be nice if we could get Chicksen and Holla off the books and ship Ince out on loan soon. Maybe even let Elvis go out on loan until the end of the season?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Now that BornMuff have signed two new strikers whats the betting that the clamour for Murray becomes deafening, again. Personally I'd rather move on & keep faith with our recruitment team finding us a gem but I am surprised that I haven't yet come across all the Murray bedwetters getting their underwear changed in readiness.

Edit, I obviously wasn't looking. It wasn't there earlier but there is a thread on it already.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In.

I can envisage that those going out either on loan or in some cases pemenntly, would include Chicksen. Holla, Rea Monakana and possibly Ince depending on who and what position we bring in during the transfer/loan window

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have heard it suggested when at games that his career could be in jeopardy but not sure if that is from reliable inside info or just fans specualtion not knowing all the facts. and adding 2 +2 and getting 5.

Is this the same Lua Lua who played for 27 minutes on Saturday or a different one?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Now that BornMuff have signed two new strikers whats the betting that the clamour for Murray becomes deafening, again. Personally I'd rather move on & keep faith with our recruitment team finding us a gem but I am surprised that I haven't yet come across all the Murray bedwetters getting their underwear changed in readiness.

Edit, I obviously wasn't looking. It wasn't there earlier but there is a thread on it already.

To save you reading all of it, he could only sign on 93 day loan as already played.for 2 clubs this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here