BHA January transfer watch

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes, it now seems that we have Ridgewell, Bong, Rosenoir, Calderon and Chicksen that can play left back. Time to ship Chicksen out, and FORGET ABOUT bringing another left back in.

I thought (reading NSC anyway) they were (in order), loanee, injured, not good enough cover, complete liability and crap.........surely we need more cover ?????

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Star in Rotherham reporting they are tying to resign Alex Revell before Tuesday and also have Luciano Becchio on trial to asses his fitness. CH has already signed him once, could he be a striker option?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Did rotherham not have Becchio last year and he didnt pull up any trees

Scored 2 in 5 on loan there. His only 2 in 20 appearances over the last 3 years. A no from me

albionite

May 20, 2009
How do Peterbrough keep finding these strikers and selling them for big money? Normally over priced as well.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Reading have made a £3 million bid for Conor Washington of Peterborough according to the DM, big gamble if they go for him.

Paying big money for a striker from Peterborough - what could possibly go wrong? Certain to score loads I. The Championship .....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
With Bolton in serious financial trouble, I wonder if anyone will put in a cheeky bid for Zach Clough. I thought he was excellent when he played against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports