Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA January transfer watch

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Still in for both, hard to believe I know. Complexity will lengthen the timetable. No other arrivals imminent.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Do not shoot the messenger, potential transfer news update coming out between 5pm tonight and noon tomorrow. Not very detailed or specific, I know, but reliable.

Just tell me exactly where, within this message, that I said a signing was imminent. The words used are "transfer news update", of an inbound variety. Don't twist or embellish what I've said to make it into something else!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just tell me exactly where, within this message, that I said a signing was imminent. The words used are "transfer news update", of an inbound variety. Don't twist or embellish what I've said to make it into something else!
So the update could be what Naylor wrote ie nothing doing for a bit?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm happy to call you out. What the chuff are you talking about?

Are you just publishing hopelessly vague stuff so that you can pin anything onto it and claim to be right?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
And your reading of the last rites to the Calleri deal was premature?

Yes, it certainly looks that way. I think we wanted to try and force an early outcome, but the complexity scuppered that. However, if we can still get him the intent seems to be there, because in the medium term youth is on the side of this (these) striker(s), so the £s investment risk is deemed to be low, and therefore worth hanging on in there.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Sorry. Wasnt twisting anything. Just made the leap from news update.
So naylors confirming there would be a pause now was the update?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yes, it certainly looks that way. I think we wanted to try and force an early outcome, but the complexity scuppered that. However, if we can still get him the intent seems to be there, because in the medium term youth is on the side of this (these) striker(s), so the £s investment risk is deemed to be low, and therefore worth hanging on in there.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully we can get something sorted that'll mean we start scoring goals again very soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here