BHA January transfer watch

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
According to Sky Ashley Cole is signing for LA Galaxy

$100k a game and living in LA? The youngster could have come to Brighton for £10K a week. Some people huh? Don't know they're born.

Anyway how is our left back crisis panning out BG?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
$100k a game and living in LA? The youngster could have come to Brighton for £10K a week. Some people huh? Don't know they're born.

Anyway how is our left back crisis panning out BG?

Didnt think they were permitted to pay that much per week and only permitted for 1 marque signing but I could be wrong. As for living in LA who would chose Brighon over that.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Didnt think they were permitted to pay that much per week and only permitted for 1 marque signing but I could be wrong. As for living in LA who would chose Brighon over that.

Today? LA most certainly, miserable fecking weather!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont follow MLS as I think it is a league for has beens to continue playing but always thought that each team was allowed 1 very high wage earner, which presumably LA have with Steven Gerrard.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I dont follow MLS as I think it is a league for has beens to continue playing but always thought that each team was allowed 1 very high wage earner, which presumably LA have with Steven Gerrard.

La galaxy have 4 players on over $4m a season so I suspect the cap works differently now

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
While I'm here, what is with Steven Naismith going for £8.5 million? Turning 30 this year, he is a decent player don't get me wrong, but he has never been a brilliant one.. I can't fathom how Norwich came to the conclusion that he is worth that much, I thought it'd be something like £2 million when I saw they were in for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports