We Can Work It Out;
And Your Bird Can Sing;
Here Comes The Sun;
I've Just Seen A Face;
Twist and Shout;
Let It Be;
I'm A Loser;
In My Life

The list goes on... That's if I don't include my "guilty pleasure list" of weird McCartney songs like Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, Rocky Raccoon and Maxwell's Silver Hammer. Objectively not good songs in the pantheon of McCartney or the Beatles, but great to sing my son to sleep when he was little on account of their simple nursery rhyme style

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I don't like Cliff Richard but I accept that what he did he did well but was a bit one dimensional. You don't like anything the Beatles did which is weird as they had quite a few dimensions over the years. I struggle to believe there isn't a single song they did that you didn't like just a little. You obviously can't admit that now you've entrenched yourself so deep I know :lolol:

Are you insinuating I like Cliff Richard ?
Good grief :lolol:

As for liking a song, yeah ok Elenore Rigby, you can have that one....

:blush:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
In a thread clearly discussing the best track by The Beatles, why do people feel the need to come on to let everyone know they DON'T like The Beatles?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
My least favourite Beatles song (for obvious reasons!) :lolol:

Haha, yeah I can't argue with that. My son has always struggled to get to sleep (maybe it's me singing songs about people being violently murdered with a hammer!) and something in the bouncing melody always seemed to get him to drift off better than any other song

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You do spend a lot of time on Beatles threads making your views known. It is a bit trolly. And I'm sure years ago it turned out you liked Kaiser Chiefs or other such shite

Makes you a bit weird posting on every Beatles thread though.

To be fair to [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION] he was notified to this thread (see below) he’s also mentioned in the opening post, hope this helps.
Calling [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION] :lolol:

It’s a bit of a NSC standing joke with him not liking the Beatles :lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
To be fair to [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION] he was notified to this thread (see below) he’s also mentioned in the opening post, hope this helps.

Correct, I did see the thread early yesterday morning, and actually thought "Nah" I will leave it.

But good Ol Herr Tubthumper gave me a shout out :fishing:, and yes I took the bait, it is too easy, folks get way to precious about this boy band :angel:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I only said he was 'a bit wierd' - which I reckon he didn't a) take to heart, or b) dispute. :)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yeah, very weird posting an opinion on a football message board thread yet again about the bloody beatles.
I think people get to defensive about an over rated boy band, after all they did nothing innovative :)

Even if they never did anything innovative, they did it very well.

And I’ve just read that George Harrison was the first musician to use a sitar in Western popular music.

To dismiss them as a Boy Band seems somewhat churlish, but for my own part I have thought for several decades (5?) that Led Zeppelin were over loud pretentious garbage.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You do spend a lot of time on Beatles threads making your views known. It is a bit trolly. And I'm sure years ago it turned out you liked Kaiser Chiefs or other such shite

As alluded to above, I was being a little mischievous. I would like to clarify I was mischievous and not mocking; I have a lot of time for Mr Freakout's observations and views on music.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
As alluded to above, I was being a little mischievous. I would like to clarify I was mischievous and not mocking; I have a lot of time for Mr Freakout's observations and views on music.

I was aware of "the joke"but it's like Leon Bests last few games for Albion and not funny anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here