Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Albion goal you have seen live?

Jimmy Grimble

One of Chippys long range pile drivers sticks in my mind, can't remember who it was against though.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Bobby Zamora away at Bury, chipped the keeper from about 25 yards.

Richard Carpenter away at Sheffield Wednesday, on the volley from about 35 yards.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Willie Irvine v Aston Villa does for me.Length of the pitch move,and well finished.

A stand out goal amongst some really good 'uns we've scored.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Coxy at home to Millwall Last season

speaking of which his cracker vs Bradford was abit special too

and i completely forgot about Chippys curler vs Sheffield Wednesday :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Great minds, I was think about that Sayer gaol (about the only good thing he ever did). There's Gerry Ryan against Manchester City in December 1979 (half the length of the pitch run), The stunner (amongst others) of BZ against Halifax. Paul Clark against Orient in 1978 (I think) then there was Willie Irvine against Aston Villa in 1972 as well.

Not all the times as a BHA fan have been bad, not by a long chalk.

you 're not thinking of the 40 yard screamer into the northstand goal are ya......it was against charlton, 80/81 (i think):O

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
you 're not thinking of the 40 yard screamer into the northstand goal are ya......it was against charlton, 80/81 (i think):O

No it was Orient at Pisspain Road, I remember it as it was my birthday, a 30 yarder. In those days Orient had a half decent team.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
No it was Orient at Pisspain Road, I remember it as it was my birthday, a 30 yarder. In those days Orient had a half decent team.

He scored a 40 yarder at Brisbane Road in Dec 77 as well as hitting a screamer into the North Stand goal against Charlton the following season, around Easter time.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
apart from goals already mentioned one's that sticks in my mind was bob codners lob over alan nicholls in a 3-0 away win at home park in the early 90's

ross johnson during jeff wood's spell at swansea from way out

numerous bobby goals but his double at cheaterfield on the monday night after he got a withdean hatrick on the saturday was class,great 2nd goal typicl zamora but loved the cheeky 1st that had them accusing us of cheating was fantastic ! !

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Stuart Munday at Leicester

Also Craig Maskell against Wrexham.Good build up and what a cracking header on the edge of the box

I saw a few, back in the days of Wardy - and loads of his were brilliant.

One against Ipswich, where he dumped a couple of the top defenders in the country on their arses before burying it.
A couple against the filthy slimey scum.

Lawrenson took one all the way from our area to the oppositions' and banged it in at the South Stand end.

Sully slammed one from distance that is still stretching the North Stand net.

Great days :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here