Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

rothergull

Worthing ex pat
Jan 25, 2008
rotherham
Can someone please tell me how long BW was at Leeds before the season kicked off,because I am struggling to understand how Bielsa turned him into a great player when they were drooling over him after his first game,surely it was BHA,POSH and NEWPORT? ...

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I can’t see this ending well. The lad wants to leave, he’s settled up there - Girlfriend / Friends etc. A Leeds supporting mate of mine tells me bielsa has turned £1m players into £15m players (much like Brian Clough) could it be that the player away from bielsa will not be the same player who looked so good last season?

It would be a massive call to split Dunk & Webster. I would sell him fir £25m with a sell on clause. If he stays his agent will demand £100k plus a week for his services (that’s what £35m) footballers get paid.

Sell him that’s a fair price, because if we don’t play him we will be lucky to get £2.5m next summer.

The only remotely believable but in this post is he might be Peter Wards Dad.

But, I doubt even that.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can someone please tell me how long BW was at Leeds before the season kicked off,because I am struggling to understand how Bielsa turned him into a great player when they were drooling over him after his first game,surely it was BHA,POSH and NEWPORT? ...

A few weeks

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can’t see this ending well. The lad wants to leave, he’s settled up there - Girlfriend / Friends etc. A Leeds supporting mate of mine tells me bielsa has turned £1m players into £15m players (much like Brian Clough) could it be that the player away from bielsa will not be the same player who looked so good last season?

It would be a massive call to split Dunk & Webster. I would sell him fir £25m with a sell on clause. If he stays his agent will demand £100k plus a week for his services (that’s what £35m) footballers get paid.

Sell him that’s a fair price, because if we don’t play him we will be lucky to get £2.5m next summer.
:lolol:

I smell flat caps, racing pigeons, Yorkshire pudding a nice cup of tea and a piece of cake.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Impressive to include so much rubbish in your first post on here. Normally people wait until they are a few posts in before showing their true colours.

No proof he wants to stay there. He has just bought a house down here. No need to break up Dunk and Webster partnership. Play a back three. £25 million plus sell on would be ridiculous given how good Leeds fans (like you) think he is. £35 million players are quite common these days so weird to say he would demand £100k per week.

I am assuming your Leeds supporting mate is your own imagination.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Ben White

You know the funniest thing about the whole situation is Leeds fans in their desperation have hyped the lad up so much you have priced yourselves out of the running.

We don’t need to hear from Leeds fans anymore you are not in the running for him.......that said you never were anyway.

Anyway best of luck with the pre season preparations what is it little over 3 weeks away now no manager contract or first team improvements.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Understand that pre-season starts today. Is today the dat we see BW in his Brighton gear! cue "funny looking Leeds tracksuit!"

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

Well you're clearly not banned from Waccoe, whats your name on there? Billy Bremners Dad?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Brian Owen is back so hopefully we will get better reporting from the club.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

Welcome Peter Ward's Dad as a new member of NSC, but I expect you are a long-standing Albion fan who just never got round to setting-up an account until now. That is a very interesting first post, and no doubt that when Graham Potter and Tony Bloom read it they will see the logic of your argument and we will then sell Ben White to Leeds who first taught him to kick a ball, and who have a God given right to own him as they are the biggest club in the world. Similarly all your fellow Brighton fans will now think "you know what, he's right, Leeds deserve him". I look forward to many more enlightening posts from you during the rest of your Albion supporting days...

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent

I wonder if you wrote this whilst eating your breakfast, drinking yorkshire tea and watching your pigeons fly out of their coup...

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Today could be a goldmine...

I want lots of club photos of our training sesh, a big thumbs up from Ben White and Dunky.

The Yorkshire tears will be in full flow. #freebenwnite[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Northchatty

Banned
Aug 9, 2020
You know the funniest thing about the whole situation is Leeds fans in their desperation have hyped the lad up so much you have priced yourselves out of the running.

We don’t need to hear from Leeds fans anymore you are not in the running for him.......that said you never were anyway.

Anyway best of luck with the pre season preparations what is it little over 3 weeks away now no manager contract or first team improvements.

Bielsa is staying and the window is open for weeks but even now I fancy Leeds to beat a lot of the lower prem dross I saw last season.. Enjoy a player that clearly wants to play for another team. ��. Hope you give White what he deserves and that is first team football instead of not playing him like before. Poor lad. Sour grapes no, sympathy for White, Yes.!! You clearly saw more potential in the ones ahead of him. ��

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bielsa is staying and the window is open for weeks but even now I fancy Leeds to beat a lot of the lower prem dross I saw last season.. Enjoy a player that clearly wants to play for another team. ��. Hope you give White what he deserves and that is first team football instead of not playing him like before. Poor lad.

punk: :lol: punk: :lolol:

You don't have your star player so you're already going into this season weaker than you were in the Championship

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here