[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Holy shit, Leeds MD seems to be getting the message. Or perhaps being honest with the supporters.

Worth a quick read of his comments about Ben White.

https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/sport/...dibly-challenging-leeds-uniteds-angus-4430700

2197498a26b6cf5db20eae75ed4e7dbe.jpg

I know it’s SussexLive which is trash but you just need to read the quotes. I’m sure they will be accurate.

Also, lol...
acb272c3e8f1c69d32ccffe3c7c82de6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finally. A bit of normality from Leeds.

They really need to concentrate on other transfers - and put an end to this circus over Ben White - with the season fast approaching.

Peter Wards Dad

Aug 16, 2020
I can’t see this ending well. The lad wants to leave, he’s settled up there - Girlfriend / Friends etc. A Leeds supporting mate of mine tells me bielsa has turned £1m players into £15m players (much like Brian Clough) could it be that the player away from bielsa will not be the same player who looked so good last season?

It would be a massive call to split Dunk & Webster. I would sell him fir £25m with a sell on clause. If he stays his agent will demand £100k plus a week for his services (that’s what £35m) footballers get paid.

Sell him that’s a fair price, because if we don’t play him we will be lucky to get £2.5m next summer.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I can’t see this ending well. The lad wants to leave, he’s settled up there - Girlfriend / Friends etc. A Leeds supporting mate of mine tells me bielsa has turned £1m players into £15m players (much like Brian Clough) could it be that the player away from bielsa will not be the same player who looked so good last season?

It would be a massive call to split Dunk & Webster. I would sell him fir £25m with a sell on clause. If he stays his agent will demand £100k plus a week for his services (that’s what £35m) footballers get paid.

Sell him that’s a fair price, because if we don’t play him we will be lucky to get £2.5m next summer.

Incognito

:lolol:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Apart from the fact that there is no evidence whatsoever that he wants to leave. You seem to.assume.an awful lot as fact.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016

How's it going up there in Leeds?

Worried about this season - trying to survive with (so far) a weaker squad than you had in the Championship?
And your (miracle working) manager not yet committed?

I'd be worried more about all that rather than trying to troll people on another club's forum myself.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
And the bloke at Brighton who let Ian Wright go. Coaching staff have to take a view and ‘the one that got away’ will always be an occupational hazard. They just move on.

Too true. Nobody has a crystal ball and young players will develop at different rates. You can't keep them all on.

We'll have to let go about 10 promising players a season from now on and you can guarantee that 1 or 2 will go on to do very well and the wise NSC heads will be on saying they told us so .... when they didn't

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Dull, uncreative trolling attempt.

Palace or Leeds. Either way good luck with relegation this season. We will all relish it. Worst fans in the league.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Hi [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION].

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

So much wrong with this post I don’t even know where to start.

1. How do YOU know he wants to leave
2. £100k a week for a £35m player .... don’t make me laugh.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Do you not have any better things to do than to sign up to a Brighton forum and pretend you are one of our fans?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Love the first post Peter Ward's Dad. It's your mate who said that was it?

I think you've got the right strategy as well, let's get him off to Leeds before the bubble bursts and we can still get a little bit of money for him :)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

We turned Ben White from a free into worth far more than 15 million.

**** Bielsa.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Aug 2020 sign up, spouting all of the usual Leeds vitriol and hyperbole, hiding behind a Brighton inspired user name. I take it you aren't an uncover detective in your day job.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Have you been constipated because that's a lot of sh*t to release it one go! There is *nothing* in that post that is even vaguely true.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The delusion in the comments section is off the scale [emoji1]

Stop forcing him to stay

He wants to be at Leeds

Potter has no clue about him

Brighton didn’t want him which is why he loaned him out [emoji1]

d702afa4da603c67573decb855ebd98c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue-shifted