Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bedwetters gone quiet

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This being my personal favourite.

Well done sir! - I was looking for this thread to bounce too, but you beat me to it.

I previously requested Bozza to rename this thread, replacing the offensive term 'Bedwetters' with 'Lickers'. Sadly, he ignored the obvious merits of this request; I must therefore repeat the request, and hope that reason wins out this time!

Judge us at the beginning of September my arse!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
[MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION] can't HELP being THICK

Coming from a middle aged man who can barely string a sentence together. You sad ****.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This being my personal favourite.

Why? Everything I said is true. Sad *******s.

Doesn't change the fact we have been shit this year though, before today I was in the Sami OUT camp, but today was the first time I've seen us for a while and I thought we looked better.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Hit a NERVE with the BIG licker :p

The licker that has been demanding the manager get SACKED for the last six weeks. Explain that you sad old *******. It's about time you had some intercourse.

It ain't all bad when it produces threads like this :)

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
In hinsight, I feel I may have got it wrong when originally posting this thread.....

Hats off to you pal for coming back here and saying so. When you read this thread there are so many pompous posters with all the name calling, who were trying to belittle fans, who truly felt our summer signings and our recruitment over the summer was of concern. Well the recruitment system has been totally found out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here