Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Become an NSC Supporter. If you want. It's entirely optional. No-one has to.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Of course not, although what’s the protocol if anything happened to you, is there an emergency plan for the forum?

Just to be clear, that isn’t a threat!
I keep meaning to document instructions tor Mrs Bozza. Perhaps I should before Roma.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’d encourage everyone to sign up. The enhanced 3D user experience is worth the money alone.

Thats before I’ve even mentioned the welcome pack with signed BHA memorabilia and “license to carry bottle tops into the ground” card.

Or Bozza’s weekly surgery where we can book a one on one appointment with Bozza or one of the mods to go through any issues, lobby for bans and generally be heard in a safe space.

Looking forward to the group trip to Rome, fellow lickers. Hadn’t even occurred to me to get a luxury yacht over, so that’s a real boon.

Do it.
Remember you need to specify your preferred choice of vintage champagne before 5pm tomorrow.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'd kinda forgotten about it as no-one has mentioned it for a while.

What would you want?
'NSC Supporter', i.e. does what it says on the tin. Or nothing - although I understand that you do want to promote the scheme so that more of us can enjoy the incredible benefits.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I see we're now 'Patreons' rather than 'Lickers'. Do prefer it tbh, although what is a 'Patreon'? I googled it and it's some monetised platform

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I see we're now 'Patreons' rather than 'Lickers'. Do prefer it tbh, although what is a 'Patreon'? I googled it and it's some monetised platform
Yeah, Patreon is a platform where, typically, people support creators with regular payments.

It's not really different to what we are doing here, but Xenforo has it all built-in to move users to different groups etc, which means I don't have to monitor it and make manual changes.

I took the suggestion from @Chicken Run above, but people should be called Patrons, really, not Patreons. I'll change it now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here