Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Become an NSC Supporter. If you want. It's entirely optional. No-one has to.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
I'm just bringing this back from Community Announcements for a short time, as someone has just contacted me to say they had no idea this was a thing.

Yes, this is a thing.

As per the opening post, no-one has to do this, and people have a lot of important things to spend their hard-earned money on. You may also think I'm a scrounging chancer, looking to part people with their money to keep me well-stocked in cider and running shoes. All of these things are OK.

But if you love NSC being here, if it brings you value and if you want to help directly support it you can do so by GOING HERE.

And to those who already have or are - thank you very much 🙏 - ad rates are terrible at the beginning of the year and your support has made a real difference.
Bozza your forum and hard work have kept me in contact with the Albion for something like 17 years (not sure why 09/04/2017 is my join date, I joined before the stadium was built) before which I was so disconnected I didn't realise the strife we were in (such is the state of non PL reporting in this country). I am happy to support what you do, and if, just saying, IF you make a profit thank goodness, you deserve it. Anyone who has an issue with that remote possibility should divide the time you must put in by the return. Thank you so very much, I just wish I could afford to give more.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm a scrounging chancer, looking to part people with their money to keep me well-stocked in cider and running shoes.
Our leader 😍

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
This bump is purely coincidence isn’t it? And nothing go do with a massive revenue stream flouncing a few weeks ago? 🤣
I forgot about him! Bozza is clearly feeling the loss in his pocketbook. Rumour is with such a vital money spinner gone once again from the fold, Bozza is collecting pennies in a bucket at the game this afternoon ala when we signed Rod Thomas

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Politics, music, random stuff, binfests (CBA) and virtually anything started by a few specific regular posters.

The (2020 onwards) Bear Pit was an eye opener. A couple of dozen ‘characters’ had until that point hijacked countless threads with their tedious political musings. Once in The Bear Pit posts dwindled to trickle. Imho that was because they couldn’t grandstand their sh1t to us.

I wonder if all the now ignored political threads no longer reap the ‘likes’ they did?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Now there's an idea, ban all the mods and then have a party and wreck the joint:banana:
They’d probably appreciate the time off 🙂

IMG_0911.png

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’d encourage everyone to sign up. The enhanced 3D user experience is worth the money alone.

Thats before I’ve even mentioned the welcome pack with signed BHA memorabilia and “license to carry bottle tops into the ground” card.

Or Bozza’s weekly surgery where we can book a one on one appointment with Bozza or one of the mods to go through any issues, lobby for bans and generally be heard in a safe space.

Looking forward to the group trip to Rome, fellow lickers. Hadn’t even occurred to me to get a luxury yacht over, so that’s a real boon.

Do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here