13. Burnley
14. Everton
15. Wolves
16. Watford
17. Southampton
18. Brentford
19. Crystal Palace
20. Norwich

No prizes for predicting Norwich to finish 20th. They might even do well to finish that high.

This is absolutely tragic. At least Norwich didn't let me down. And Everton were even worse than I thought they'd be.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Agreed, well played [MENTION=15182]Perkino[/MENTION]

Why thank you. I wish now I had been a little braver and added Leeds & Aston Villa in. I've posted plenty of times that I was expecting around 45 points and 12th so I am delighted that we broke the 50 points barrier and ended up in the top 10

el punal

I guessed the top two would be Man City and Liverpool. Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs or permutations of - third to fifth. Man Utd should have finished a lot lower as they’ve been awful.

I never thought Everton and Leeds would be shitting themselves by the final week, although fully deserved. Bottom three as predicted.

As for us, I was hoping we’d progress and make 12th place with 40+ points. How wrong was I! :cheers:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Top 6/7 did not work out as expected.

Tbf this was made before United to do the Ronaldo signing. Sure, he scored 18 goals but how many did he cost through his ego?

Thought Liverpool would struggle but they got back on their feet impressively.

Mid and bottom worked out well, with some exceptions. Knew all along Brentford would stay up, they've been building for a long time and were well prepared. Like many, I didnt think Everton and Leeds would do so badly (though it seems obvious in hindsight).

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Next years predictions will be a shit show.

We all now think we are ****ing brilliant and will get a European place.

Newcastle could swing from Epic to maahh and so will be placed anywhere and everywhere

Pep - he cant do it again Shirley?

Liverpool burnout.

Everton cant be as bad next year???

Man u cant be as bad next year???

Spurs are spurs

Brentford difficult second album?

we all hate Leeds and Palace so they will automatically go into bottom 3 even though Fulham and Bournemouth will struggle.

I dont think my hard earned dollar will be invested next year

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Think Liverpool are in for a really tough season. Klopp got a lot of criticism from some knowledgeable people while at Dortmund that he is destroying footballers (physically) with his approach to training. Its 100% intensity all the time (instead of periodisation) and it works very nice for a few seasons but its not sustainable and eventually they suffer a lot of injuries. That combined with the fact that their squad is getting quite old could turn into disaster.

And you got 2 thumbs up.

Separately I think Lukaku flopping threw a lot of guesses. Some BBC pundits also predicted them as winning the title.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can someone do a league table of who made the bestest predictions, using negative scoring (1 point for each place a team finished away from the one predicted)?

In fact, that would be a great game to set up for next season. An excel maestro required.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here