Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bars - Haywards Heath

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I drove up from the station and there are 2 on the left with building work going on I went in 1 of them once and had a meal which was not very good can't remember the name.

I may be wrong they may not have both been bars but I know for sure that 1 was.

Talking of bars etc in HH does anybody know if the Taj Mahal Indian is selling beer again as they had a problem with their licence on the last occassion wife and I went in there, about a month ago, and we couldn't have a beer.

No beer with a curry ! shocking, the place must have been empty

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Talking of bars etc in HH does anybody know if the Taj Mahal Indian is selling beer again as they had a problem with their licence on the last occassion wife and I went in there, about a month ago, and we couldn't have a beer.

I completely forgot about this thread, however I can report that I was able to imbibe on my last two visits to the Taj Mahal in December.

Scanny

Thats true.

Last trains out of Brighton are at about 11ish.

Well they are back to my nick of the woods.

I work in the Heath and myself and my colleagues are would really like to know what its like Fri/Sat night.

Anyone?

Scanny

Blimey. With all due respect, if you think The Star does the best beer in Haywards Heath you can't have been to many other pubs in town.

Yes, I do.

Evo/OS = Rancid. If I had a pound for all the pints I have taken back in there, I could build Falmer 10 times over.

Bar Boo - As above, maybe even a little flatter.

Savannah - Do they have anything else worth having apart from Asahi?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here