Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley V Palace

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
All This Smug Talk will come Back to Bite You on the Arse, it always does.
I know, there is a cracking thread on the BBS about our 11 match run without a win......there is some serious egg on face on there.

Glorious :lolol:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Just read their match thread on the BBS Barnsley 2- 1 Crystal Palace Live Com Update - CPFC BBS ........if you've got a spare twenty minutes or so I'd recommend it. It really has everything :lolol:

Seriously :lolol:

Makes great reading, just read this off the bbs

What drugs are you on? Maybe I need some. Win the Carling Cup? We can't even beat Barnsley/Derby/Millwall/any other Championship team we've played recently. And don't start the 'we beat Man U' bollocks because we beat a poorly performing very second string team. Our emphasis should be on our league situation in which we are sliding slowly and inexorably towards the bottom where relegation beckons.

:lol::lol: great stuff

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Ooooooooh hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oooooooooooh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Excellent result which should give us a bit of peace from dullard inarticulate pikey posts at least until we lose or they win again. 5 point gap and growing :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Are Palace really FIVE points behind us? I thought we went 11 games without a win. Surely they're not that shit?

Oh. They are. :cheers:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and it's all gone quiet all gone quiet etc :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Are Palace really FIVE points behind us? I thought we went 11 games without a win. Surely they're not that shit?

What's not to love? I should imagine the Selhurst Massive (or whatever those spotty prepubescents are called) are probably working on a 'FREEDMAN OUT' banner as we speak. But hey ho, they've always got the 3-1 to console themselves with as they plummet towards Division One and with Charlton coming the other way it could be a great season.
:clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Championship Winning Season and you only took 200 more fans compared to us in the Average Away Following Last season.

Yes because on 21st Sept 2010 we all KNEW that this was our Championship winning season didn't we lol. And we knew it was the Championship winning season right from August - April when we finally won it :facepalm: - idiot. Oh and FYI that win took us SECOND. As for the overall stat - 200 more average Lg 1 < Championship - you've just made yourself look incredibly silly.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London

Ah yes but you were about 10 points clear at the top of the league before we were the first team to beat you in the league at the AMEX, 1-3, weren't you?

So we caught up rather well, but unfortunately (Inevitably?) our League Cup run appears to have taken it's toll physically and mentally. Before the season started I would have been happy with improving on our 20th finish last season and I still would be, plus a Cup Semi-Final and a shot at getting to Wembley, it's going rather well.

I can't seeing us winning again this year, either..

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here