Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Bands/singers that would take Glastonbury by storm in 2023

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Probably Rod Stewart and the Faces :smile:

His 2002 slot usually crops up in "worst Glastonbury appearances" lists, and his singing at the Jubliee was truly painful, so don't hold your breath for this one!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His 2002 slot usually crops up in "worst Glastonbury appearances" lists, and his singing at the Jubliee was truly painful, so don't hold your breath for this one!

Good, my wife would have made me watch it

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Damn, missed that!

You certainly did.

I reckon it's the 12th or 13th time I've seen her in some iteration or other. As good as ever. In proper fierce mode. Few tracks from the recent TM and 50FW albums and a heavy take on a selection of all back catalogue.

...and not a lot of blinking.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
…and not a lot of blinking.

But a fair bit of making circles with her head?

Yet to see 50FW, not so easy these days being stuck in Dubai, but have seen her solo a dozen times or so. And Throwing Muses about 30 times back in the day!

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Dunno about next year, but I can see Emma Raducanu 'doing a Kylie', and taking the world by storm at some point.

There again, she might be crap at signing, who knows...

boik

I'm by no means a fan, but I reckon Gary Numan could do it. He's got a legion of dedicated fans but enough songs that the public know.

Not sure if they've headlined before but the specials would smash it even without Jerry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here