Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Bands/singers that would take Glastonbury by storm in 2023

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ringo Starr

More seriously, and I’m sure it’s a bit too “pop” for some, but I think Taylor Swift could produce an incredible show. For someone a bit more old school, how about Queen and Adam Lambert?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Am amazed that in his storied career Elton John has never played Glastonbury. Surely at the very least he would be a shoe in for the Sunday afternoon legends slot and he's got enough material to headline a night.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've always thought this guy would be good headlining a festival this side of the pond with his band

Sadly, it ain't gonna happen :(

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have always thought Depeche Mode would be great although I’m not sure what their plans are given the death of Fletch.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It won't happen, but

Paul Weller, with special guests Bruce Foxton and Rick Buckler for the last forty-five minutes of the near three hour set.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Ringo Starr

More seriously, and I’m sure it’s a bit too “pop” for some, but I think Taylor Swift could produce an incredible show. For someone a bit more old school, how about Queen and Adam Lambert?

Queen + Adam Lambert will never happen either. Brian May is famously pro badger and Michael Eavis is pro cull coupled with insulting Bri over the issue.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I have always thought Depeche Mode would be great although I’m not sure what their plans are given the death of Fletch.

They previously turned it down... because they wanted control over which acts came on before them. Ridiculous.

Saw Dave Gahan play there once, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here