Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back from the match

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
The ballboy was being a little shit, Jake was asking for the ball for a quick throw and he kept faking to throw the ball to him. Jake went to take the ball from him and he tried to whack it into Jakes stomach, he caught the ball and gave a little nudge in the chest. Some woman came over and took the kid away and looked like she was bollocking him, he came back a bit later and at the end he ran away from jake swinging his stool around! Only a kid but definately a :tosser: in the making!

Shropshire Seagull said:
I think Wilkins probably meant to add "given the team we were playing and their form (unbeaten in 10) and us not having Cox or Hinsh (2 of our most influential players playing). We were all at sea first half and looked like no-nopers. To salvage a draw and come close to a winner was indeed a good performance" - under the circumstances - but I'm not sure I could agree with "best perfomance of the season".
Yes, that's the game I saw. I was surprised by Wilkins' comment because up to now his style has not been to hype our results or gloss over disappointing play. Our performance showed a tremendous amount of character and doggedness, qualities that should be talked up, but the constructive part of our game, the passing, the playmaking, was off by some margin, with Oldham having the good majority of the decent goalscoring chances.

Enjoyable game though and I have to say I had never heard any hype about Chris Taylor, but am struggling to think of a better player I've seen in League 1 this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here