Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back from the match

upnorthnow

Feb 4, 2004
SK13
£2 to get in and I still think we were overcharged, first half was awful, more players not on form than there were playing well.we were very lucky to get a draw and Jake Robinson made a ball boy cry (he was messing with the ball, he was about 11 and Jake is meant to be in the adults team now!)

Let's hope for something to be proud of at Port Vale.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Jake Robinson was messing with an 11 year olds ball?

huh? careful you might excite CERTAIN posters on here:smokin:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
upnorthnow said:
£2 to get in and I still think we were overcharged, first half was awful, more players not on form than there were playing well.we were very lucky to get a draw and Jake Robinson made a ball boy cry (he was messing with the ball, he was about 11 and Jake is meant to be in the adults team now!)

Let's hope for something to be proud of at Port Vale.

shut up

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well it certainly sounded like we played better than that.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
apparently we had our backs to the wall most of the game

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
They were better than us first half, but we weathered the storm. A TACTICAL GENIUS change by Wendy at half time saw us play better in the second half, had a goal disallowed, and then Captain Marvel scored the equaliser.

Overall a fair result.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Have the Ipswich police not interviewed you yet ???

Very poor taste

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hang on a minute, we play away against a team in the play-off positions and come from behind to earn a point, where is the shame in that?

D

Deleted member 2719

I would say it was a great result, especially weathering the first half storm which was always going to happen considering they had double their normal attendance.
Well done to the boys and Wendy for sticking at it and bringing home another point and they were even looking to win it late on more than what i can say would have happened under a certain MM.

Good experience for those young lads playing in front of a bigger crowd, i hope it stands them in good sted for the Hammers Match.

Keep up the good work Lads.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here