Away Fan Averages

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
So to sum it up, our away support is still better than yours. Yep, thought so.
Nope ,it was larger due to winning the championship whereas we played nearly as badly as you have for the past 25 years.Congratulations on filling the Withdean once you were cemented in top place.I remember how excited you all were when the countdown begun on here to the first Full house. Bless.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
They're average figures remember so take into account Middlesbrough's fans who went to Bristol on a Tuesday night or vice versa. I'd guess the away end at the Amex will be sold out 75% of the time

No way will it be sold out 75% of the time. It may be the case that 75% of the time the away team bring enough so the stand can't be split.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I don't give a flying one to be honest but somebody has to break the delusional spiral affecting your fans.

you are trying to make out you have, like for like better support when clearly you don't.

In a better division with better teams and when your tinpot club, in the midst of another relegation scrap, needs its fans the most, your away average like your team, is quite frankly, rubbish........

it is you who needs to break the cycle of delusion...... stick this up in your caravan pal, and look at it with love from a BHA fan next season when in the league table and in both home and away attendance stats the penny finally drops.......

Without us having everything stolen from us by Archer and you effectively pinching others money to elevate yourself - We're a damn site better football club - just the facts

Delusion.jpg

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Nope ,it was larger due to winning the championship whereas we played nearly as badly as you have for the past 25 years.Congratulations on filling the Withdean once you were cemented in top place.I remember how excited you all were when the countdown begun on here to the first Full house. Bless.

Hmmm. We averaged about 1,200 last season when we were mostly poor. Except that was in a division below where most of the grounds are much smaller and greatly inferior.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Who gives a shit about who had the biggest attendance? What does it prove? Bugger all, especially when you're comparing different teams who will be playing in different leagues and at different new grounds.

When you think how crap Palace were last season, their attendance is GOOD.

Ours is good too - yes, we're champions, but trips to Carlisle and Hartlepool, as well as 'local' games with a capacity of about 10 are obviously going to skew the figures a bit.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
1.I am not you pal
2.I have left the only thing about your post that is not affected by delusional thoughts.
3. Your club was already on a downward spiral before Archer gave it a little shove.If you had bothered turning up to games then he wouldn't have sold up.FACT.
4.Pikey,caravan and wait until,the language of the deluded.
:lol:
Anyway I tried to help you lot but some people are just too far gone.The only people being fooled are yourselves.
Bye

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No idea but they were greatly reduced prices and it was for a few games so probably about 500 of the average would be about right.Don't get on to home attendances please as you know where it will lead

I was just thinking it might have an effect on away following as the kids would go for free or next to nothing instead of a visit to The Den or Loftus Road which would be more costly for parents.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Didn't Leeds have 8,000 at Coventry?:lol:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
from that i'd say
-Leeds figures are bloody impressive no matter how much you hate them
-Palaces figures arent bad at all no matter how much you hate them....
-i would still say 10+ teams will sell out falmer(palace,wham,millwall,pompy,soton,cardiff,leicester,Leeds then poss Derby,Reading,Hull,Brum,Ipswich)
-i also feel that SOME of our fans still think we have world-beating incredible away support while in reality its solid/good-i would say we'll average 1200/1500 next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports