Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Paul Barber

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
To the green one, have you ever talked to a plant?

ads52

Jul 31, 2011
For PB: I'd like to take my Dad to the Amex for a Treat.. Any Plans to allow people into the 1901 Club on a game by Game basis so We could have nice meal and then a great view of the game?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
to PB...do you think Grojean's punishment of just one race ban is sufficient considering he came withing a whisker of wiping out some of the top F1 drivers by his reckless driving and as a supplement, my wife washed her hair in Vanish the other day and I havent seen her since...have you any idea where she is?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
My question to Paul Barber;

Why are wrong numbers never engaged?

And to Caroline Lucas;

What colour is your belly button fluff?

Caroline, I am assuming you are a vegetarian, what do you make of the clubs decision to only have one veggie option?

I'm not a veggie but it gives me the chance to post this:

look-vegetarians-my-dinner-is-taking-a-shit-on-yours.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
and to PB - The dictionary definition of "attendance" is "to attend", what is your definition of the word "attendance"

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Caroline, I am assuming you are a vegetarian, what do you make of the clubs decision to only have one veggie option?

I'm not a veggie but it gives me the chance to post this:

look-vegetarians-my-dinner-is-taking-a-shit-on-yours.jpg

Very good :smile:

When do we see the picture of the pig licking his gonads to demonstrate what goes into the sausages?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
and to PB - The dictionary definition of "attendance" is "to attend", what is your definition of the word "attendance"

Make this a bit more direct and it's a perfect question. It's so easy for us to say with absolute certainty the exact number of people who have actually attended a match. Giving the number of people who have paid for a ticket is disingenuous.

How about:

Why does the club report attendance as "tickets sold" rather than "number of attendees"?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What plans have the club got for increased income generation in the next 12-24 months?

How close is the club to being run at a break even?

Is the business plan of the club to ever be run at break even or has Tony Bloom accepted that it will need continuous funding?

Are efforts being made to find other investors to either join the club or take it over once we reach the Premiership?

Will you double (or more) the price of the 1901 club at the of the current arrangement as has been suggested?

For PB: Are you approaching potential sponsors for our kit next season which could dramatically boost revenue?

PB - can you confirm that you won't completely f**k with the home kit next season - like wot Stains did.

*cough* Albion Roar *cough*

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To Paul Barber. Have you read the books that I understand the supporter group(s) gave you?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To Paul Barber: please can we have a coat rail and a hat stand in the Profile Lounge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here