Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal match free for STH on BT Sport

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Apologies if this has already been covered in this thread but it’s a long one!

How do I download the BT Sport app without parting with money? Anyone got a link? Getting pissed off trying to do it and being asked to pay to do so!

I am assuming that I need the app to be able to activate the free pass? I have clicked on the link sent by the Albion and have registered.

Thanks!

FWIW I am abroad at the moment, is that likely to be an issue?

You should be able to login at https://www.bt.com/sport once you get the code on Saturday.

May well be geo-blocked though...

Is it not being aired locally?!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You should be able to login at https://www.bt.com/sport once you get the code on Saturday.

May well be geo-blocked though...

Is it not being aired locally?!

Thanks, I think I may well be blocked although Sky sport app works here. I am in France and it seems that the game is only on Canal+ and RMC, both pay channels.

I am somewhat confused by the link as I cannot see anywhere that will allow me to login without being a subscriber to BT Sport

I may well end up watching on a dodgy stream it seems

Edit, I was probably being thick, I have now managed to download the app so fingers crossed, thanks for your help Wozza

Double edit, yep cannot access the app outside the UK :down:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorted by setting up a VPN, really looking forward to this

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
So should I have received an email other then the one informing me I will be getting to watch the game for free? That is the only communication I have received

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
So should I have received an email other then the one informing me I will be getting to watch the game for free? That is the only communication I have received

If there wasn't a code to exchange for a pass in that email I'd get in touch with the club. Probably best to ring at this late stage.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Have you only received an email from BHAFC?
If yes, have you clicked on the link that takes you to BT Sport to register?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
There should be a link in that email.

Click it, select the BT Sport game you want - ie not Watford v Leicester which has a similar offer to Watford ST holders - then wait for another email and passcode from BT Sport.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
How are we doing logging in?
I've clicked on the email link, bt.com/sport/watch, inserted my two codes and got an error message. Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Same problem, if 2 hours before as suggested above, why does the email from BT state:

We recommend that you log in to the BT Sport app with these credentials as soon as possible.

If BT are looking to get people to sign up for the full service from the free game, this is not going to achieve anything other than causing frustration and giving a bad example of their service,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here