Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal match free for STH on BT Sport

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
How are we doing logging in?
I've clicked on the email link, bt.com/sport/watch, inserted my two codes and got an error message. Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment.

I have just had the same message, perhaps we are a bit premature.

2hrs before I think

Same problem, if 2 hours before as suggested above, why does the email from BT state:

We recommend that you log in to the BT Sport app with these credentials as soon as possible.

If BT are looking to get people to sign up for the full service from the free game, this is not going to achieve anything other than causing frustration and giving a bad example of their service,

Try logging into the BT Website not the app if your on a PC it is up and running should get the Watford v Leicester game as a bonus fingers crossed.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Can you watch it on the BT Sport channel on Sky?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did you use the BT app or the webpage

My other half went onto the BT website on his laptop to register the first code as per the club email.
We have a Nowtv box so downloaded the app.
Today we were emailed the ID and the password which worked on the tv app.
So the answer is both.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
it asks you which game you want ... has anyone tried

I logged into the website then just clicked on BTSport 1 and it was on, this was about an hour ago so they will probably kick me out after the Watford match.

I wasn't asked to select a game though.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I logged into the website then just clicked on BTSport 1 and it was on, this was about an hour ago so they will probably kick me out after the Watford match.

I wasn't asked to select a game though.

Me, too, I thought I’d get ahead and log on, now I’ve got Watford game, that I haven’t got time to watch!

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Am I right in thinking only the channel with crowd sounds is in HD? Stadium sound looked considerably worse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here