Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal match free for STH on BT Sport

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
BT Sport app through the Chromecast working perfectly! Like others I’m watching the Watford game, I’m assuming that technically the Brighton game is on the same programme as the Watford game so you can watch both on a technicality.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Same problem, if 2 hours before as suggested above, why does the email from BT state:

We recommend that you log in to the BT Sport app with these credentials as soon as possible.

If BT are looking to get people to sign up for the full service from the free game, this is not going to achieve anything other than causing frustration and giving a bad example of their service,

I got that message but you can still view the channel as the logon was successful

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BT Sport app through the Chromecast working perfectly! Like others I’m watching the Watford game, I’m assuming that technically the Brighton game is on the same programme as the Watford game so you can watch both on a technicality.

I am too scared to watch the Watford game in case it takes it as the game I’m watching on the freebie and blocks me for the big one!!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I am too scared to watch the Watford game in case it takes it as the game I’m watching on the freebie and blocks me for the big one!!

It’s a bit of a gamble but I think it’ll be ok. The email definitely says the code is for the Brighton game and that you should log in as soon as possible.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The PS4 app took ages to download and then said it couldn't install. Trying again so hopefully more luck as I don't really want to watch it on the PC.

Edit - nope. Useless piece of junk. PC for me then.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Anyone else getting this on the BT website? FFS

Screenshot 2020-06-20 at 14.28.12.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here