Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal League Cup tickets

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Wimbledon, Wimbledon Park, Southfields would be handy. Get District line up to South Kensington then change for Piccadilly line up to Arsenal.
Thanks mate. I'll do that. Which tube station is it for the Emirates?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine arrived today, no name written on it

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Would love to go, currently live in London, not an Albion plus member so despite being a previous STH and having travelled to probably 50 away grounds in this country, I’m ineligible to buy a ticket. Oh well.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Would love to go, currently live in London, not an Albion plus member so despite being a previous STH and having travelled to probably 50 away grounds in this country, I’m ineligible to buy a ticket. Oh well.
Just become a member?

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Are you not friends with any season ticket holders who could buy you a guest ticket?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Are you not friends with any season ticket holders who could buy you a guest ticket?
Two, who are both on holiday until after the game so unable to collect from their houses. If anyone wants to sell their pair to me I’d be more than willing tho..

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Don't suppose anyone on here has a lower tier ticket going spare as my daughter can now go?

There's still over 400 available in the upper but mine is in the lower.

Obviously happy to do so via ticket office if they are able to facilitate so is all above board

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Arsenal on Piccadilly line (unless others have a better suggestion).
Arsenal is closest and most comfortable but any of Finsbury Park (Victoria and Piccadilly), Highbury and Islington (Victoria), or Arsenal are close enough to walk.

Leaving the ground you will be in a queuing system for Arsenal and Finsbury Park stations but this is very well managed and with the Underground being a fully functional train service it's a breeze - looking at you Southern Rail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here