Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal League Cup tickets

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Might be being thick here but… I’m trying to buy a couple of tickets to the Arsenal game - for me and 14-year old daughter. We both have ‘Fan Numbers’ and have been to a few home games. But I can’t seem to buy online, although plenty of tickets available.

Is it simply that I’ll have to ring the ticket office or do I need a cover letter from a Priest?

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
I'm in same position re Chelsea, tickets available from ticket exchange in every section of ground but only available to season ticket holders and my Albion members not general sale, can't see the reason why at this stage....

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Might be being thick here but… I’m trying to buy a couple of tickets to the Arsenal game - for me and 14-year old daughter. We both have ‘Fan Numbers’ and have been to a few home games. But I can’t seem to buy online, although plenty of tickets available.

Is it simply that I’ll have to ring the ticket office or do I need a cover letter from a Priest?
Are you Season Ticket Holders or MyAlbion+ members? If not you won’t be able to buy.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Ex season ticket holder but now just fan number with history, I have bought a couple of tickets already this season plus Villa game tickets available for me to buy so why not Chelsea at this late stage

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Yeah so I don’t have a clue what MyAlbion+ is. I’m just an old-school buy-a-ticket-when-I-have-a-chance type of guy. Not like the good old bad old days yadder-yadder Hereford in the ZDS etc. etc.

I’ll phone the ticket office tomorrow and see if they will take my word for it that a middle-aged bloke and his football-mad daughter aren’t up for any fisticuffs.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yeah so I don’t have a clue what MyAlbion+ is. I’m just an old-school buy-a-ticket-when-I-have-a-chance type of guy. Not like the good old bad old days yadder-yadder Hereford in the ZDS etc. etc.

I’ll phone the ticket office tomorrow and see if they will take my word for it that a middle-aged bloke and his football-mad daughter aren’t up for any fisticuffs.
Do you know any season ticket holders? They can buy guest tickets for you if you ask them.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

You'll need a cover letter from a priest if you haven't got MyAlbion membership or STH friends. Personally I tell Jnr that it's not going to happen, then check everyday to see if it opens to purchase history. He had a last min surprise to go the the Forrest game last week.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Rmt Strike day so that’s us buggered getting there and back . London trains stop by 18:00 . Fantastic

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This could get interesting. No trains for Arsenal on the 9th November thus 100's now writing off the meagre amount the ticket cost. Except, of course, PB will be knocking on doors asking why you purchased a ticket without using it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS Rail Strikes, if you book Seagulls Travel from the Amex can you park free ?

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
FFS indeed. Evening ruined. Going to be difficult to do coach. If they want public support they have just lost mine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here