Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Argus

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Considering they have a skeleton staff and advertising has dried up I think the Argus does a reasonable job
Last few weeks more interesting content

Really important that print newspapesr exist to giove out news and hold organisations to acount

Otherwise it is just Google/Facebook and other tax dodgers plus loads of bilge on social media

Great that BBC is proving its worth in this time of crisis

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I can remember the days where the Argus was a very good local newspaper with different editions for different parts of the county. Its demise has been quite shocking.

The reporting staff seem incapable of proof-reading their material and correcting factual and typographical errors. That 5 year old Leeds fan has a better understanding of sentence construction and grammar than the Argus "journalists".

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Great that BBC is proving its worth in this time of crisis

I have to switch the BBC news off after 5 mins because it’s just a re run of the previous night with new figures and a different victim’s family being interviewed.

And why do they keep saying that the cumulative death toll has increased again. Of course it has, even over Easter!!

Also the whining and whinging repetitive political questions get on my nerves. Ok challenge the experts but don’t keep picking the scab when they clearly don’t have all the answers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here