Argies do want to take over , get rid of the board!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
If my memory serves me correctly, the money pledged by Dick for players was swallowed up getting rid of Greg Stanley and the usual trouble of finding that the debts you have been led to believe are so much, turn out to be much more. Just ask any new consortium that`s taken over a football club to see if they stuck to their original budget or found the debts matched exactly what they were led to believe.
Cant believe some people`s replies on here, "if they have money let them in" is ok but what will the ticket prices be, what are their intentions etc, it is important.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jezzer :clap:

London Irish :clap:

Some of you wake up FFS. You are knocking the very people who save this club from extinction. Really.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
It's really a disgrace you comparing Bellotti's and Knight's promises in that fashion. Ask yourself what those respective gentleman have achieved for this club and the absurdity is pretty clear.

Knight wasn't even in day-to-day charge of the club before the Hereford game and so it would have been impossible for him to accurately judge the financial mess that Albion were in at the time.

Oh do me a favour LI. I mentioned it because it was what he said. At no stage did I gripe that he hadn't carried it through. The bellotti bit was an aside as to the absurdity of what we have been promised over the years. :rolleyes:

Why don't you all stop being so precious about DK. he's done a fantastic job but he's not the frigging Messiah

In fact let's forget it was ever promised and brush it all under the carpet like nothing was ever said, much tidier and keep DK as the only chairman in the football league to have delivered everything he has ever promised. Sorry I mentioned it ;)

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Icy Gull said:

Why don't you all stop being so precious about DK. he's done a fantastic job but he's not the frigging Messiah

....Hes a very naughty boy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports