Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you 1 of the 12 Albion fans banned follow Palace game?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do me a favour. The more you criminalise and ban the passionate support the quieter and more soulless we will become. If it gets to the stage where matches are akin to watching the cricket like the Emirates was then I think I will be done myself. Our home support is quiet enough as it is without suggesting it is ok for those who lose themselves slightly in the pantomime to be prevented from watching the club they love.

You either must be very naive or very stupid to not understand the correlation between fans who care enough about something and frustration enough to swear, exclaim and gesticulate during a football match. Perhaps some people can say 'gosh darn it, ah well we go again' after a crushing defeat/shortcoming but personally I can't. Again, it's further cutting off our less affluent support who may not have had the best of upbringings yet whose etiquette we judge, and replacing them with the sit on yer hands and occasional polite applause types.

Threads like this will always be speculation and supposition from those who feel aggrieved at fellow fans being banned for something they consider innocuous, and others who toe the club line and speculate themselves that there's more to it than is being reported. For me, the hard line taken is one of the few things that I can't and won't agree with the club on.

Hmmmm.. where I sit, WSU, several of us go batshit mental with a regularity, and sing till we are hoarse. We love it. But when the lad in front brings his kids we tone down the swearing. It isn't effing rocket science. Stop being such an old skool snowflake. Change some of the words in some of the bedwetting paens I have been reading on here to old skool and its like reading the letters page to the effing guardian. FFS. :lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You don't need to swear and gesticulate aggressively at others to support the team , but seeing as you are a right wing looney headbanger I'm not surprised you see that behaviour as being ok

Where actually did I use the term 'need'? Oh, that's right, I didn't.

Just like Jezza, just desperately trying to find an angle where there isn't one. Bringing in politics to an entirely unrelated matter, will probably blame Norman Tebbit for El Capitano's mural being vandalised next. Just tiresome.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here