Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we as good as I think we are?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There were moments in the first half where I felt we might end up with Death By 1000 Triangle Passes.

We're so lucky to have Dunk & Veltman back there to snuff out the quick counter attack, on the back of an interception.

The levels of understanding within the squad are absolutely off the scale.
They are playing as if In a couple more games time they'll be able to beat a bottom feeder club, like Liverpool, blindfolded.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Keep GP and players like Leo Moises in fact keep the team and keep building and Yes we are,sell more than 1 player a year from this point on and probably No.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't drink the Cool-aid people.

Believe it and you'll curse it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As I've said, we haven't played anyone in form(very good)

Our achilles heal has been failing to get points against teams out of form, even last season it wasn’t the ‘in form’ teams we had the main problem with. I don’t see why West Ham have to be in form or out of form where completely outplaying them at their place isn’t seen as a huge result. Form is an ethereal thing. Watching Newcastle right now - how on earth can you say they’re not in form?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We're that good. The record books back it up.

Today's win equalled Albion's longest unbeaten run in the top flight - 8 games during October-November 1981.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We’ve made a very solid start to the season, long may it continue.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
We're good but I'm not sure what we would be if Welbeck were to go down, he's demands a lot of focus and makes everyone around him better. If he stays healthy this could be a special year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here