Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are tattoos on women sexy or trashy?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Its all taste, Anyway who are we to judge on a Friday and Saturday night, sat here behind our keyboards because we are too ugly, old or married to go out any more. :laugh:

This cant beat them, let them beat you........ :p :thumbsup:

Attachments

• orig-10187201.jpg
    orig-10187201.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 359

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm not really into tatoos on women, but have found that women with tatoos nearly always take it in the back door.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
sexy and trashy are pretty much the same thing to me.

as long as they dont have a spiders web, a swastika or RIP on their face, then go for it girls.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mrs Hut has a very nice Dolphin tattoo, I like it (and her)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
No thanks, tattoos are trashy in my opinion in male or female. At the end of the day when I wash everything off (makeup) then I am just me, and thats pretty darn fine, I don't need a little bit of ink injected under my skin inot my dermis to improve my look, make me feel better or remember anything, I am what I am and will never draw on it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can look good if done well, but generally skanky.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Sandra Bullock's love rival.

tattowoemn500.jpg

Fringe is hiding tattoos across forehead. :facepalm:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I know it does sound a bit inbetweenerish, but I can honestly say that in my 18 years experience of sexual encounters, there has been a direct correlation between body art on a woman and their eagerness to be on the receiving end of a bit of bum love.

Do any other NSPers have similar findings??

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
it depends what and where the tat is.
If it's a small butterfly on the shoulder then it could be considered very nice.However,if its the words "get it here " in her pelvic region and an arrow pointing to her lady garden,then it's trashy

What about above her bottom, then?:eek:

I'm pissed off because I use Yahoo for email and they have had for about 3 months an extremely fit-looking blond as a screen image but covered in tattoos. Can I do anything to change this - except for a pic of Gerrard, Fabregas, Diddly Dogbasket and Roo, that is.... what about Gareth Bale and Tevez, hey?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I know it does sound a bit inbetweenerish, but I can honestly say that in my 18 years experience of sexual encounters, there has been a direct correlation between body art on a woman and their eagerness to be on the receiving end of a bit of bum love.

n=1???

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

Do any other NSPers have similar findings??

Great minds think alike....:lolol:

Only had one offer of same, from an American girl many years ago. She was distinctly wacky though, told me we were through one day and then sent me a birthday card saying she hoped she would be my "forever".
Then she dumped me for a bloke in the US military and told me to clear out of town (Heidelberg). Scary...

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

By the way their name wasn't "Lola" was it??:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here