Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are tattoos on women sexy or trashy?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
it depends what and where the tat is.
If it's a small butterfly on the shoulder then it could be considered very nice.However,if its the words "get it here " in her pelvic region and an arrow pointing to her lady garden,then it's trashy

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
in this case - sexy :drool: lol

kat-von-d (1).jpg
kat-von-d.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
it depends what and where the tat is.
If it's a small butterfly on the shoulder then it could be considered very nice.However,if its the words "get it here " in her pelvic region and an arrow pointing to her lady garden,then it's trashy

Agree with this...and as for the arrows to the lady garden, if she has that many tattoos I probably wouldn't bother opening the gate, let alone enter it!

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
i have quite a few , i do not consider myself to be trashy , if thats how the general public see them then thats their problem not mine , i do not look at a person without them and jump to conclusions what sort of person they are .

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
An ex of mine had a seagull and my name done on her boob, her current fella hates it!

I went out with a girl recently who had a LOT of tattoos.

Flowers and leaves all down her arm
Leaves on her side and stomach
Word on the back of her neck
Chinese on her back
Big one on one thigh
Designs on both ankles
Even her ex's name on her ring finger

Never been into tattoos but I found them a massive turn on. But I guess if they are on a slim toned tanned body they always look better than on a bit of flabby pork belly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here