Are tattoos on women sexy or trashy?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
Just had this chat in the office this pm. I think on gorgeous women they look great as long as subtle but on lets say the more larger lady pretty ropey. Any views?:bhasign:

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
The girls that I know who had them done in their early 20s really regret them now 10 or so years on. I dont really like them on birds to be honest.

Big turn off for me.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Women with tattoos make me want to vomit. Especially those great big slag tags across their lower backs. Disgusting. How many grannies will one day be walking around with stars on their ankles/hands? Wrong and never flattering IMO.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Women with tattoos make me want to vomit. Especially those great big slag tags across their lower backs. Disgusting. How many grannies will one day be walking around with stars on their ankles/hands? Wrong and never flattering IMO.

Agreed!

that don't call em 'tramp stamp' for nothing.

DaveSnatcher

'The Snatcher'
Oct 22, 2010
Watford
They obviously look shit. Well.. once I was skating with this check named Rachel Lip, she had this f*** off tattoo on her leg of her favourite basketball team (Hooters) and when she used to wear a skirt while skating, the tattoo was clearly visible and was 99% gauranteed a lob on for me.

It depends mate.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
They are anti-sexy. You can take a cracking looking girl, stick a tat on her and she becomes trashy immediately.

Gorgeous.
Cheryl-Cole.jpg

Oh no .... trashy.

Cheryl+Tweedy+Cole+tattoo.jpeg

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Like the ad says,those tough stickers are hard to remove.Why ANYBODY defaces their own body is beyond me.

Still,there was the bloke who had "Ludo" tattood on his willy.When he got excited it said "Llandudno".

Gone.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Trash, 100% trash. Amy Winehouse is the worst example, she looks like someone's just scribbled on her.

They all look pretty shit after a few years, even the tasteful ones. I've lost count of the number of times in the summer I've seen a woman walking towards me and thought "Poor girl; she'd be quite attractive if it weren't for that awful skin blemish", only to realise when they got closer that it's a tattoo of a dragon or a pixie or something.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Like the ad says,those tough stickers are hard to remove.Why ANYBODY defaces their own body is beyond me.

Still,there was the bloke who had "Ludo" tattood on his willy.When he got excited it said "Llandudno".

Gone.

That must be like the bloke I noticed pissing in the Goldstone West Stand Pissers one Saturday afternoon. As you know they were just open troughs, and I happened to notice, not in a gay way, that he had BHFCF tatted up his penis.
I mentioned to him that it was a bit above and beyond, and I didn't think I could fit the five letters on mine. He said, " what five letters, it says Brighton and Hove Albion Forever." :whistle:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Yep - they do nothing for me - I even dumped an old girl friend year's ago when I saw how many she had on her back - a huge turn off for me personally.

As other people have said, what are they going to look like when they get old? I've seen people in my office in their 40's whose tats are now harldy readable - either the skin is sagging or they have faded so badly that they just look like a dirty unrecognisable mark.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I don't think a small tattoo well drawn is too bad either for a man or a woman. A badly drawn tattoo or too many of them become sexually unattractive for me although they can be said to be "artistic".

Most men I know have some tattoos they regret although almost all think that generally tattoos make them look and feel macho and more sexually attractive. Every woman I know who has a tattoo of anything more than modest dimensions regrets it at some point.

Thankfully I am a coward opposed to inflicting unecessary pain on myself so have never had a tattoo done :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My ex-girlfriend constantly spoke about wanting to get flowers done on her side, literally all the way down from her armpit to her waist. I always thought that would be quite trashy and she'd regret that at some point. She already had stars on her wrist and ankle. I liked it while I liked the girl, now I no longer do, I don't like tattoos on a girl.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I love my tattoo work to date & it's only due to financial constraints that I've had to have an extended break from the fiery needle.

Mind you, I'm glad to see all the positive comments about the subject matter thus far. I'd have thought there'd be loads more negativity flying about tbh... :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports