Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone here remember those 2 little facist girlies from the US?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
How can you even think of giving yourself a username like that!? Don't you read REAL history?
Try William L Shirer for the most comprehensive, factual book on the insane bunch of psychopaths who almost destroyed humanity because they knew how to manipulate gullible people like you.
Das Reich were a division in the SS (as you probably know) who were known for their inhumanity in the Russian campaign (if not for their fighting ability). They also murdered a whole village of innocent people at Lidice in France.
Nice name to pick.

Das Reich Div proud moment was at Oradour in France, not Lidice.....Lidice is just outside Prague. Theres a second village as well here, Lezaky that suffered the same fate...Something else for admirers of Nazis to cream over.
Never understand people who admire Hitler and Nazis. Destroyed himself, country, and much of Europe and caused the deaths of millions of men, women and children. What is there to admire ffs.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Das Reich Div proud moment was at Oradour in France, not Lidice.....Lidice is just outside Prague. Theres a second village as well here, Lezaky that suffered the same fate...Something else for admirers of Nazis to cream over.

Never understand people who admire Hitler and Nazis. Destroyed himself, country, and much of Europe and caused the deaths of millions of men, women and children.
yes Dave we know that, it's been well documented, NO ONES CREAMING THEMSELVES OVER ANYTHING , TRUST ME :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
i thought you were a bit of a tosser,but i've seen the funny side of you :rolleyes:
We're all tossers Reichy. It's just that some of us wank over fit birds and some of us wank over fat 40 something aged blokes pretending to have a fight and giving all the "hold me back" bollocks unless numbers are massively in their favour.

Jan 30, 2008
We're all tossers Reichy. It's just that some of us wank over fit birds and some of us wank over fat 40 something aged blokes pretending to have a fight and giving all the "hold me back" bollocks unless numbers are massively in their favour.
let's not get silly now ! when was the last time you shot your lot over a fit bird :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
DR....yeah, im afraid you do....why else would you use such a ridiculous room name, but the world needs people to point and laugh at, so carry on.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Laugh all you want son. It makes it better to point and laugh at people who 'think' they are being smart.
So, tell me, why would you use such a ridiculous, and to people of jewish backgrounds, offensive room name? Is it your intention to offend? If so, why do you need to offend?
Seems a bit like attention seeking tbh.

Jan 30, 2008
Laugh all you want son. It makes it better to point and laugh at people who 'think' they are being smart.
So, tell me, why would you use such a ridiculous, and to people of jewish backgrounds, offensive room name? Is it your intention to offend? If so, why do you need to offend?
Seems a bit like attention seeking tbh.
it's all part of history Dave and it can't be re written ................... simple.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
That wasnt the question DR.... I know its history, and I know it cant be re-written....the question was, is it your intention to offend?

Jan 30, 2008
QUOTE=daveinprague;4247239]Only the many people in Brighton with Jewish backgrounds? Sorry, clearly youre an idiot. Forget it.[/QUOTE]that's a dissapointing end Dave , do they all go on NSC then :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here