Anyone here remember those 2 little facist girlies from the US?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 30, 2008
Prussian Blue they were called and they said hitler was a great bloke and the holocaust was a lie.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/39/2010/10/prussian-blue.jpg

Seems they are all grown up now and surprise surprise, now they can think it turns out they have rejected right wing ideology and actually prefer some singer called Bob Marley after all.

White power pop duo Prussian Blue now stoners who "love diversity" | Nerve.com
just take that chip off your shoulder , you'll feel better for it :bigwave:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
To be fair (whilst I am minded to believe this is just a change in direction to make some moolah), it is quite conceivable that they were under the control of their mother and force-fed their beliefs (see West Boro' Baptist Church).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As I remember it, either one of their female cousins or another sister made the mistake of wearing a Bikini on holiday. She was swiftly excommunicated from the "church" and I believe the sisters said that she was going to " The hottest part of Hell " for that...... sweet that the devil has set aside a bathing area

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Now you can shag them without feeling guilty.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As I remember it, either one of their female cousins or another sister made the mistake of wearing a Bikini on holiday. She was swiftly excommunicated from the "church" and I believe the sisters said that she was going to " The hottest part of Hell " for that...... sweet that the devil has set aside a bathing area

Sorry, just checked, I got the wrong pair of anti-gay neo nazis

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Louis Theroux met them didn't he? Their mother was a f***ing freak. I'm not surprised they're a bit confused.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Wasnt there some American girl here on NSC a couple of years ago spouting nonsense?

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Got to love Lamb though - 'We spent most of our days up on the hill playing with our goats'

Edit: YES & YES............

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Doesn't seem they've learnt much

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports