Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone here remember those 2 little facist girlies from the US?

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
what ever ???

How can you even think of giving yourself a username like that!? Don't you read REAL history?
Try William L Shirer for the most comprehensive, factual book on the insane bunch of psychopaths who almost destroyed humanity because they knew how to manipulate gullible people like you.
Das Reich were a division in the SS (as you probably know) who were known for their inhumanity in the Russian campaign (if not for their fighting ability). They also murdered a whole village of innocent people at Lidice in France.
Nice name to pick.

Jan 30, 2008
How can you even think of giving yourself a username like that!? Don't you read REAL history?
Try William L Shirer for the most comprehensive, factual book on the insane bunch of psychopaths who almost destroyed humanity because they knew how to manipulate gullible people like you.
Das Reich were a division in the SS (as you probably know) who were known for their inhumanity in the Russian campaign (if not for their fighting ability). They also murdered a whole village of innocent people at Lidice in France.
Nice name to pick.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Good for the two girls. Anyone who has seen Louis Theroux and the Nazis will know that they stood no chance with their mother, and had the message indoctrinated into them. I think it's on YouTube somewhere, very sad to see two girls saying they would like to go to school so they can have friends and play with the other kids, only for it to be revealed that they can't do this because their mother doesn't agree with what the school teaches, so she educates them herself.

I hope they make something of their lives, I really do. Good luck to them.

Jan 30, 2008
Good for the two girls. Anyone who has seen Louis Theroux and the Nazis will know that they stood no chance with their mother, and had the message indoctrinated into them. I think it's on YouTube somewhere, very sad to see two girls saying they would like to go to school so they can have friends and play with the other kids, only for it to be revealed that they can't do this because their mother doesn't agree with what the school teaches, so she educates them herself.

I hope they make something of their lives, I really do. Good luck to them.
their not the only ones with a f***ed up parent in the states ,it's because they were put on a pedal stool . no one would have been any the wiser about it

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Wasnt there some American girl here on NSC a couple of years ago spouting nonsense?

That is really bugging me now. She was quite prevalent on lots of forums over here. Someone must remember the name. There were a few threads started by her in Childish Ramblings, but that is now defunct. Nothing in the banning section. Grrr.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Starring Emma?

Nice name to pick.

I really wouldn't bother mate. This dicussion was had with nsc's resident nazi appologist several years ago and he has no remorse about using the name of a ss division. In fact he spent large amouonts of time defending the poor mis-understood ss soldiers iirc.

Just accept dr is a bit of a dick in his views and treat him accordingly.

:bigwave:

Jan 30, 2008
I really wouldn't bother mate. This dicussion was had with nsc's resident nazi appologist several years ago and he has no remorse about using the name of a ss division. In fact he spent large amouonts of time defending the poor mis-understood ss soldiers iirc.

Just accept dr is a bit of a dick in his views and treat him accordingly.

:bigwave:
and you still keep coming back :lolol:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
It does baffle me why anyone is allowed to have a username like that bearing in mind recent incidences...

Might change mine to Allah is a c*nt!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here