Anyone ever seen a ghost?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I haven't, but I've witnessed the materialisation of a Demon; & I've had an invisible person peer over my shoulder to look at a Computer Screen when other people were 2 rooms away from me (although I thought it was one of my friends looking when it actually happened). I've also experienced plenty of other strange, unexplainable stuff in the past - but I've yet to actually see a ghost.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
How many series of that Derek Acorah and Yvette Fielding ghost hunting shite? How many sightings or even remotely unexplained phenomena? None.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I haven't, but I've witnessed the materialisation of a Demon; & I've had an invisible person peer over my shoulder to look at a Computer Screen when other people were 2 rooms away from me (although I thought it was one of my friends looking when it actually happened). I've also experienced plenty of other strange, unexplainable stuff in the past - but I've yet to actually see a ghost.
Oh come on Twinks, you can't leave it at that!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
How many series of that Derek Acorah and Yvette Fielding ghost hunting shite? How many sightings or even remotely unexplained phenomena? None.

I take it you're excluding all those occasions where Carl would briefly step out of camera shot and an object would 'mysteriously' be thrown by him into a corner of the room?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports